BY ENSURE

Ensure Nutrition shake.
Complete, balanced nutrition.
Coffee latte shake.
To help get strong on the inside.
Omega 3s.
24 vitamins & minerals.
Natural and artificial flavor.
Abbott.
#1 doctor recommended brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They made him feel so much better and he's decided that the milk chocolate one will be a part of his normal morning routine. " in 1 review
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
I have lupus, and i always forget to eat in the morning with my meds so this is my go to. Ive tried the other flavors but this is my ultimate favorite. It gives me that boost i need at those extra vitamins and protien that im lacking, ive tried other drinks on the market but they leave horrible after tastes or don't have the same amount of nutrients and are extremely expensive. I'm glad my doctor recommended these.
Nayomie J.
Foodie Expert
Tastes decently well, but to be honest, I'm not quite sure if I'd repurchase this again!
Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
My husband had no appetite and was beginning to feel weak so we decided to start giving him these since he was continually losing too much weight. They made him feel so much better and he's decided that the milk chocolate one will be a part of his normal morning routine.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I love all these. My favorite use to be the butter pecan but for some reason I don't think that flavor is available anymore. My next favorite is chocolate.
Aleena A.
This is a very helpful item for someone who doesn't have time to do a proper breakfast or snack throughout the day. It is high calorically for those wanting to know but great for someone who needs energy or extra vitamin intake. It has a great taste so easy to add to a healthy diet plan and not terrible price wise so easy to budget in for that extra boost.
Megan I.
Madison, OH
I like Ensure a lot better than Boost. It doesn't leave a gritty taste in your mouth. It's actually smooth and nice.
kitty O.
Im a bit picky when it comes to eating and this is my boost.. My favorite flavor is chocolate but i have 3 kids and they also like this in strawberry. I love that this product is so easy to find and so nutritious..
Alicia R.
newport, MI
When I was pregnant with my first son I had horrible morning sickness. I ended up drinking ensure shakes because I was unable to eat anything. I don't think they taste all that great but do serve a purpose when needed.