BY ENSURE #43 in Nutritional Drinks

Ensure Nutrition Butter Pecan Shake.
Complete, balanced nutrition.
To help get strong on the inside.
Omega 3s, 24 Vitamins & Minerals,
Artificial flavor.
Abbott.
#1 doctor recommended brand. see more...

• Do the ensure shakes taste good ? 5 Answers
  • Never seen this flavor before? Where would I be able to find it?2 Answers
  • Everyone has told me ensure drinks taste terrible. These are hone...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mariah G.
Tastes great and is a wonderful replacement meal for anyone trying to lose weight.
Michelle C.
Ottawa , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to drink these all the time because i was having eating problems, although some flavors were better than others, i found them to be a good meal replacement. they don't taste as bad as some of the others ive tried. they fill you up and have great added benefits to drinking them. i usually get mine at walmart!
Kaley T.
They sold this everywhere in my country.A good gift to give to someone if they are sick or in hospital.It's thick,sweet and healthy.I fills you right up when you don't feel like eating.The flavour is so great but the price is quite high but it's worth it.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive struggled with gaining weight for years,
Then my teeth started going on me after i had my daughter which made eating very painful.
Ensures have been such a life saver.
Definitely recommend
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
I always have these stashed at work for when I get hungry during my shift, they are delicious and filling! I just which the bottle was bigger, the taste is addicting!
Sharon R.
Pierrefonds, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this drink when i know i will have a long day at work so i drink those to replace my meal
Amanda M.
Brooklawn, NJ
Do the ensure shakes taste good ?
Lauren E.
Everyone has told me ensure drinks taste terrible. These are honestly the best flavor! They taste like coffee and they fill you up completely. Definitely something to buy if you don't have time to make or grab a meal
Patricia  L.
Never seen this flavor before? Where would I be able to find it?