Ensure Nutrition Shake uploaded by Cchiina L.Ensure Nutrition Shake uploaded by vivian m.Ensure Nutrition Shake uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY ENSURE

Complete, Balanced Nutrition Nutrition Powder Add Water. 9g Protein. 24 Vitamins & Minerals. #1 Doctor Recommended Nutrition to Get Strong on the Inside Artificial flavor. see more...

• What rate do you guys rate it 2 Answers
  • IS there a difference in nutrition between the powder and the liq...16 Answers
  • Can Ensure Nutrition Shakes be breakfast replacements?1 Answers
Ensure Nutrition Shake
  • "i just love it, it taste really good and it makes you feel full, everytime i dont have time for a meal a just drink this and it gives me enough energy to stay active." in 5 reviews
  • "Ensure is a great meal replacement shakes to add extra calories for the younger generation when you are busy with work or on the go, the taste is great and the nutrients are hard to beat." in 5 reviews
Holly M.
As a hypoglycemic and diabetic person, this is great when it comes to keeping my diet balanced. It makes for a good, filling snack and helps me on my day. It lasts a long time (refrigerated or not) and stays good! My favorite is vanilla. Its very thick and creamy and will coat your throat for a good amount of time. Would recommend to those needing a fast snack or meal.
Sarah H.
Portland, MI
I was initially a little weary at trying one of these as "nutrition shakes" in my experience tend to have a strange texture and I am a texture person. However, I found both the texture and the taste of the chocolate flavor very enjoyable and I would buy these again.
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I really love these at the moment. I am currently pregnant and sometimes I can't eat anything and these come in handy. I could actually keep this down and I know my baby is receiving something healthy. Will continue to buy.
Melissa H.
I had surgery about a month ago on my gallbladder. I had to drink these during the two week in home recovery process. I felt a lot better by day four after drinking them with every other meal.
Neeice L.
Panorama City, CA
I love the Vanilla ensure a great way to balance your diet and I need all I can get being a breastfeeding mother. The price is reasonable not to expensive.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
I have been dealing with chronic illness for years and this has been a staple in my diet for as many years as I can remember. When I was still able to work but struggled dealing with a illness I drank one of these for lunch. Everyone knew it, we're talking a huge amount of people. Then when I became even sicker and couldn't work this is my go to when I'm too sick to eat, which happens a few times a week. Anyone who knows me personally including all my doctors knows this is a huge part of keeping me going. Seriously think Ensure should be giving me a discount or something. Lol. I'm one huge Ensure advertisement and have been for years. My favorite is the Strawberry, then the vanilla. #Ensure #influencer
Taylor F.
My favorite flavor is Milk Chocolate. Tastes as if I'm just drinking chocolate milk. I have been drinking Ensure for years. I have battled weight issues and these have helped me gain/maintain my weight. I also don't eat very healthy, so these give me the right nutrients that I don't get on a daily basis. I have one everyday single day. I notice when I don't drink Ensure, I start to get sick and feel extremely weak. It gives me energy. My body tends to crave them when I go to long without having them. Absolutely amazing for anyone battling weight or health issues. They also taste good! I don't recommend any off brands though, Ensure is hands down the best brand on the market!!!! Nothing can beat it.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
My grandpa loves ensure I always buy him this one or if it isn't in stock I get him vanilla. His favorite one is strawberry and it fills him up when he is hungry late at night.
Marian A.
I purchase these #nutritional #shakes for my daughter. Seeing the results from my grandmother drinking them, made me want to try them out for my daughter.
Ensure helped boost their energy and provided the proper nutrients they were missing.
Vineetaa S.
I really like to drink these. They are very healthy, give you that extra boost of energy and definitely help to keep you up and going. It tastes great also. My favorite flavor is chocolate but they are all very creamy and milky so it all depends on your preference of flavor of you decide to pick some up to try. Price wise they are very, very reasonable and affordable! Great product.
veronica m.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you like chocolate flavor
Natalie G.
New york , NY
IS there a difference in nutrition between the powder and the liquid form?
tamie k.
Whats the flavor like?
Heather N.
Is the shacks or powder better tasting? Ive only tried the shacks.
carol j.