BY ENSURE #35 in Fitness Supplements

4 bottles/ 8 fl.oz each Targeted Specialized Nutrition Revigor™ to help build muscle strength naturally lost Amino Acid HMB Metabolite Protein 13g 24 Vitamins & Minerals #1 Doctor Recommended Brand Over 40?  Every 10 years you could be losing 8% of your muscle mass. New Ensure Muscle Health has Revigor™, the amino acid metabolite HMB, and protein to help rebuild muscle and strength naturally lost over time.* Ensure Muscle Health Shakes Have: Revigor, combined with protein, to help rebuild muscle and strength naturally lost over time 13 g of protein to support muscle health 24 essential vitamins and minerals Gluten free. Suitable for lactose intolerance. *Studies in healthy adults Questions? 800-986-8501 Product of the USA see more...

Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
I don't like the taste nor the consistency, but my fiancé SWEARS by this. It is a quick fix when he is hungry or just worked out! It reminds me a lot of slim fats, so if you like that than you mite just enjoy this, there are other flavors as well
Quana B.
OMG I cannot express how much I love ensure! Its very tasty and leaves you feeling full as you have just eaten a meal. Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla are all good...all three are my favorite
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
I did not enjoy this at all. It was chalky, had an aftertaste and the texture was off for me. I think it is pricey compared to other, better tasting options. No thanks for me!
lisa C.
Lots of good vitamins in this shake and the taste is yummyyyyy i enjoy this after a good workout you will to :-)
milan r.
columbia, MD
Ensure Muscle Health Nutrition Shake with Revigor is smooth and creamy. It have it with me all the time .
Klaurini ch V.
Really smooth and creamy. I drink the Ensure Plus Nutrition Shake, when I'm on the go and need something quick.
Emily M.
These are delicious and filled with all the nutrients you need! They are easy to take with you!
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
My nephew is a tiny little thing, no matter how much he eats he doesn't gain weight well so his dr recommend he drink these just to make sure he gets good nutrients. He LOVES them and they definitely help him feel better.
Sarai  W.
Even though this is for my grandma, I love drinking it .. it taste really good & it's like a supplement for food or a quick snack.