BY GENERIC

Ensure Muscle Health Shakes Revigor, combined with protein, to help rebuild muscle and strength naturally lost over time 13 g of protein (an excellent source) to support muscle health 24 essential vitamins and minerals Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information. see more...

Ana C.
I love having these when I am on the go. I know that they aren't supposed to be used as a supplement but sometimes when I am running late and don't have time to make myself breakfast, I grab one of these. Delicious taste! They can be a little pricey though!
Tabbi L.
Bronx, NY
I drink these every morning, it may not always be chocolate flavor even though I prefer chocolate. Ensure helps keep you full if you not much of a morning eater. Ensure come w other drinks that helps w more than just your muscle health. I would most certainly recommend this drink.
Emily L.
I drink one on occasion just if I'm feeling a little down. They are a little bit pricey but if you add some flavored syrup to them they're very yummy.
Kai Lin  L.
Tastes good and has the nutrients it promises; however, too much sugar could be an issue, or people may not like the taste.