BY ENSURE

Ensure Immune Health can benefit patients who have malnutrition, are at nutritional risk, have a weakened immune system, or are experiencing involuntary weight loss.

WATER, SUGAR, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, BLEND OF VEGETABLE OILS (CANOLA, CORN), SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, NONFAT MILK, CONTAINS LESS THAN 0.5% OF: (MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, POTASSIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GEL, SALT, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, MONOGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, CARRAGEENAN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, FERROUS SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, DL-ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, NIACINAMIDE, MANGANESE SULFATE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, COPPER SULFATE, THIAMINE CHLORIDE HYDROCHLORIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN, CHROMIUM CHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN, SODIUM MOLYBDATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM SELENATE, PHYLLOQUINONE, VITAMIN D3 AND VITAMIN B12.

Yissel M.
Woodbury, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
My toddler does not go a week without this. He absolutely loves it and so do I 🤩.... the only milk based product we drink in this house besides cheese. It’s a bit pricey but there’s always coupons for these.
Chrissy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ensure milk is so good and taste amazing. I bought these at my local supermarket. They are affordable too. I usually drink these when I don't have a appetite. It also helped my gain weight too. I would definitely buy it again
Griselda R.
My mom and I really love this drink. We are very picky eaters and this shakes help us get the vitamins we need. I especially like the vanilla and strawberry flavors. I've had some of the store brands but those are not as good, when it comes to the flavor. I don't mind paying a bit extra for the Ensure brand.
Sarah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use these when I am sick, and vomiting. It is really light and easy on the tummy but still has a decent taste. I have tasted some that were very chalky, though.
Jennifer T.
My grandparents drink this daily. Having bad teeth makes them unable to eat certain foods. This is a great way for elders to consume their nutritional needs.
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a good product that does help bolster your immune system. The taste is something you have to get used to.
Julia M.
London, London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This flavor is gross, ensure makes me feel ten times better when I've had a few days without eating good food, but the only flavor I don't gag on is the milk chocolate one and it has to be chilled. Suitable for people with gluten allergies
Me encanta el ensure de vainilla, su sabor es muy agradable al paladar y aporta energía. Lo recomiendo para cuando te saltes comida, eso te sostiene.
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
This stuff is super yummy. I only drink these when I really have no time to eat anything or after a workout.
Angel K.
Foster, WV
Is this flavor gross or OK?

Amazon