BY ENSURE #7 in Immune Support

Lela P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to have to drink these all the time until i was about 22 because of my chronic anemia. I did not mine it at all. It tastes really good and it definitely helped me when i needed an energy boost. Theyre really convenient when you have to run out the door and dont have time for a meal
Ashley R.
Kelso
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Pretty good pricing for this type of product. Also doesn't taste too bad. Ensure makes great products for health. This immune health one is good for those who may be sick a lot of have an immune deficiency. Or just want to build up immune system.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Ensure immune healthy shake strawberry flavored has been a complete blessing to me.I had 3 major surgeries in November and ended up with a colonostmy.I drink this 3 times a day.I love the different flavors.little on the expensive side but I have managed to find coupons.Thank you Ensure for this great product.
Meghan C.
I love Ensure products. My mom has been sick for years and she can not eat. I found Ensure because of one of her trips to the hospital they were given it to her. She has manage to stay somewhat with the same weight just by drinking Ensure. I have the same problem with my son because he is not a big eater. I have found that given him Ensure once a day has helped him as well. Great product and taste good.
Eleea D.
I really enjoy this product. It's great for people who may lack nutritional needs for whatever reason. I personally drank it when i am in a rush and I cannot eat breakfast so instead, I just drink one of these & I'm still getting the nutrients I need.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
This is a good drink if you're in a hurry and you can't have breakfast or lunch. Or drink it with a meal if you want to gain or maintain your weight I like the dark chocolate but you have to drink it cold better than room temperature
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoy this brand very much. I do feel like it's expensive but it is a good healthy choice. My mom used to give it us in the morning when we were running late or when we were sick and couldn't eat solid food.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I loveeee ensure, i recommend to people I love the chocolate one and stawberry they are delicious. They give you the nutrient that a shake give you and if you don't Have time to make a shake just take one☺️
Jennifer C.
These weren't the best. I did not like the taste, and I tried several different flavors and it just wasn't what I was looking for. I wish it tasted a little bit better, I will still have to continue looking for the right one for me.
Indre T.
Willowbrook, IL
Amazing taste. I really liked it and my husband too :) we drinking it in the morning or after working out. It's very good even instead of dessert if you craving for something sweet:)
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
What is your favorite flavor
hillary N.
Are these better than another brand
Jennifer M.