BY ENSURE

mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
Nunca eh probado este sabor a fresa, pero opino que mejor es el de chocolate ( o será que me encanta el chocolate (?) )
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Foodie Expert
ensure it really healthy and easy to drink and affordable and i get at target it and great  for after a work out and easy to use .
beth s.
beth s.
Oil City, PA
Foodie Expert
Really like these they don't leave a bad after taste strawberry is probably their best kind.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
My friends have been drinking these ensure shakes to replenish nutrients after a long night. Easy shake & tasty flavor
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
New Bedford, MA
Love this great on the go and great protein shake for on the go would highly recommend this to anyone
Dee D.
Dee D.
Gainesville, GA
Foodie Expert
Loved all of the flavors of these. Chocolate is my favorite but they have the best taste.
Meg M.
Meg M.
My mom drinks these to make sure she gets all the nutrition she needs and this is her favorite flavor!
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
I don't really like the strawberry flavor, its too fake and artificial to me. The chocolate is my favorite.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Ensure immune healthy shake strawberry flavored has been a complete blessing to me.I had 3 major surgeries in November and ended up with a colonostmy.I drink this 3 times a day.I love the different flavors.little on the expensive side but I have managed to find coupons.Thank you Ensure for this great product.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Foster, WV
I get these for my dad. The only flavor he will drink is strawberry. He weighed about 85lbs when he started them he's now up to 100lbs.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Addison, TX
Do they come in low fat
hillary N.
hillary N.
Are these better than another brand
Triana f.