BY ENSURE

Adult nutrition beverage see more...

Griselda R.
My mom and I really love this drink. We are very picky eaters and this shakes help us get the vitamins we need. I especially like the vanilla and strawberry flavors. I've had some of the store brands but those are not as good, when it comes to the flavor. I don't mind paying a bit extra for the Ensure brand.
Jennifer T.
My grandparents drink this daily. Having bad teeth makes them unable to eat certain foods. This is a great way for elders to consume their nutritional needs.
Sarah C.
I use these when I am sick, and vomiting. It is really light and easy on the tummy but still has a decent taste. I have tasted some that were very chalky, though.
Julia M.
London, London
This flavor is gross, ensure makes me feel ten times better when I've had a few days without eating good food, but the only flavor I don't gag on is the milk chocolate one and it has to be chilled. Suitable for people with gluten allergies
Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
This stuff is super yummy. I only drink these when I really have no time to eat anything or after a workout.
Angel K.
Foster, WV
Is this flavor gross or OK?