BY ENSURE

paloma edith z.
tecate, TECATE
Muy buena bebida, tiene buen sabor y consistencia aporta energía, y es buen apara los diabeticos
OK. Here my my big grip about Insure. IT IS SO FREAKING OVER PRICED!!!!!!! Here you are trying to do something good for your health but if you use it the way you are supposed to you would be broke! What is the deal with the pricing? Does it have gold in it?
Tori J.
Charlottesville, VA
These drinks were the best when I got my wisdom teeth out and needed something to help my hunger.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
Foodie Expert
I have never personally drank this but it's given to most of my patients at the hospital where I work. They seem to like it. Butter pecan seems to be hugely popular.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
When I need to gain weight a few yrs back This actually helped. It is a little over priced I'll have to admit but it is good, just wish the price was too
Kaitlynn L.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE these! I had one with every meal after I gave birth to my daughter 2 years ago. They tasted more like a dessert than a "healthy" drink. However, I haven't had any since because they are very expensive!
samantha j.
Monroe, GA
Foodie Expert
My dad has been very sick lately and lost about ten pounds. To get the right amount of protien his doctor told him to start drinking Ensure to get the nutrients he needs. They seem to be doing a pretty good job.
member-d8dcd5aa4
Atwater, CA
This is a good practice when u have an appointment in the morning or when u have to go somewhere and u have no time eat it help keep the hungry away by it is pricey
Genesis G.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I have never tried it but a friend recommended it to me, I looked for it in the supermarket but they were not available.