Ensure® High Protein Vanilla Shake uploaded by Sheila N.

BY ENSURE

Each bottle of Ensure High Protein, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, helps provide the nutritious energy and strength you need to stay active and strong. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 16 grams of high-quality protein to support your muscles
  • 23 essential vitamins and minerals
  • 160 nutritious calories
  • 4 grams of sugar and 2 grams of fat
  • Delicious vanilla flavor

Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Ascorbate, Salt, Liquid Sucralose, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gel, Gellan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Gluconate, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

Ensure® High Protein Vanilla Shake
  • "Ensure protein shake is my husband fav shake and it give your stomach feel full while you are busy don't have time to eat." in 1 review
  • "I love ensure especially being from the island, we drink this when we want something that gives energy." in 1 review
Lydia M.
Columbus, GA
These were a lifesaver when I got my wisdom teeth out and was on able to eat anything but mashed potatoes. I definitely needed the calories. So it helped with that. The taste is OK. But not as good as I expected. Very thick too
Kim J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste good when they are really cold and you drink them quickly. I got them well obviously to get some extra protein but also to gain weight. Haven't seen any results yet but hopefully i do. It's very hard for me to gain weight. I get the six pack for about $8. Ensure® High Protein Vanilla Shake
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
it is really good! i like that it has less calories than original ensure. i love that i am getting a lot of protein. too. the vanilla is a little sweet but not overpowering. love it.
Carissa C.
Franklin Sq, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Make sure you get a flavor! The original is a bit strange. They are also a little thick, so I put a bit of milk in it, shake it up and you're good to go! They're great meal replacements when you are running out of the door. As a college student, I drink these so I don't have to waste my money on campus food!
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I had to drink this in order to gain weight after being in the hospital for two months. It was better than the other brands that the nutritionist suggested (I tried them all) and it helped me add a good amount of calories throughout the day.
Sabrina T.
I love ensure especially being from the island, we drink this when we want something that gives energy. I love the one in the can because I freeze it and then open the can all the way and eat it like ice cream.
Sheila N.
Hephzibah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it! It is quite good, its taste is very delicious. I like it because it has many proteins and less sugar. I recommend this great and delicious product!
Lindsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to drink these in high school after a longs week of swim practice before and after school they helped on meet days so I wouldn't lag throughout the day
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These drinks are pretty good. I usually keep some around especially when going to Disneyland or the beach. great on the go meal.
Abby S.
Hudsonville, MI
Ensure is a great weight gain product for someone like me who struggles with gaining weight. It's delicious, too!