BY ENSURE #52 in Fitness Supplements

Targeted, specialized nutrition to help stay active and strong Did you know some experts recommend at least 25 grams of protein per meal to build lean muscle?  Protein is important to help stay strong and energetic.  Each bottle of Ensure High Protein has 25 grams of high-quality protein, is low in fat, and has 10% of calories from sugars.  Stay active, stay strong! Ensure Nutrition Shakes Have: 25 grams of protein Low fat 5 grams of sugar 3 g of prebiotic fiber Gluten-free; suitable for lactose intolerance. ; see more...

• Are these good as protein shakes and gaining muscle? I don't want...1 Answers
  • Are these good? What's the difference between the original ensure...1 Answers
  • Are these good? What's the difference between the original ensure...1 Answers
Ensure High Protein Nutrition Shake
  • "I've had several surgeries on my jaw & I make sure I have a few cases in the house." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good product for those that are in the gym alot." in 1 review
  • "this chocolate protein shake is incredible and tastes so good lovely taste and not to sickerly" in 1 review
  • "I don't like chocolate, so I have nothing to say about the chocolate flavor one!" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Lowell, MA
I love the chocolate flavor of these shakes. I normally blend my own shakes but I always keep these bottles on hand for the days I can't blend my own. They have a good amount of protein so they can be used as a meal replacement or a snack.
Natália M.
Framingham , MA
I've tried the chocolate one. The taste of those products usually are no bad but this one tastes delicious and it helped me with my workouts giving me more energy. Not expensive at all. So worth it.
Darya K.
I use this drink for school when I don't have enough time to eat between classes. I just finished a big box from BJ of Vanilla flavor. It was too sweet. Right now I am using strawberry flavor it is less sweet, and better tasting! I don't like chocolate, so I have nothing to say about the chocolate flavor one!
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My boyfriend works at a hospital and recommended me these protein shakes. He knew my schedule was so tight when I would go from work to class and back to work so he told me to try these shakes as a meal. I love the taste of them ad they are really filling. The chocolate shake is the best!
Julia G.
thornton, CO
Ensure is a great meal substitute or in between meals. I sometimes don't eat properly due to my illness and I have found Ensure as an easy and great tasting shake that helps me stay on track. I also found it was assume to drink when I was breast feeding, helped with my milk production.
Anne K.
Cleveland, OH
I started drinking these when I got a parasite while traveling abroad. These shakes were the only thing that wouldn't both my stomach and gave me enough energy to get through the day. Now that I have recovered I still drink them a few times a week when I don't have time for a meal.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
So i bought the ensure active nutrition shake with high protein and i would prefer the regular ensure than this. i find this one very water and nothing shake-like.
Shanna F.
Oxford, MS
We have given this to our children when they needed to gain weight as toddlers. It tastes good! My son always liked milk chocolate, our older daughter liked vanilla, and our younger daughter preferred strawberry. It has no chemical flavor of artificial sweetener.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I've been using Ensure for about 10 years. I have TMJ & sometimes can't eat what my body needs. I've had several surgeries on my jaw & I make sure I have a few cases in the house. Coffee is my favorite !
Erin L.
I am a vegetarian so I don't get all the protein that I need. These shakes give me the extra protein I lack but also taste great! I'll take them on the go for a quick liquid lunch if I'm in a hurry.
Damonique S.
Phoenix, AZ
Are these good? What's the difference between the original ensure and this protein shake?
Damonique S.
Phoenix, AZ
Anna Beth M.
Johnson City, TN
Are these good as protein shakes and gaining muscle? I don't want to gain weight, so it's even better if these would help lose