BY ENSURE

Each bottle of Ensure High Protein, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand* Ensure, helps provide the nutritious energy and strength you need to stay active and strong. Every ready-to-drink shake has:

• 16 grams of high-quality protein to support your muscles
  • 23 essential vitamins and minerals
  • 160 nutritious calories
  • 4 grams of sugar and 2 grams of fat
  • Delicious milk chocolate flavor

Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Canola Oil. Less than 0.5% of: Magnesium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Sodium Ascorbate, Liquid Sucralose, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gel, Acesulfame Potassium, Gellan Gum, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Gluconate, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.

• My family and I drink these because they are relatively c...1 Answers
  • Do these taste good? Always wondered1 Answers
Felicia F.
Bethlehem, PA
Hate. Hate. Hate. I love the weight gainer ones, so figured I'd try these out to help gain muscle mass. They have 3 more grams of protein, and half the calories, yet that dramatically changes the entire taste of it.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
While I'm no fan of milk overall, when I had to drink it when I was younger , I'd prefer this as a substitute because it tastes ok and was good for me.
savannah g.
My family and I drink these because they are relatively cheap and are easy for breakfast. I really don't like these though because they taste bad and they don't last me until lunch. Are there any powders or drinks that are the same price if not cheaper that are healthy, high protein, and don't taste bad?
Sumeet C.
Brampton, ON
Do these taste good? Always wondered