Abbott Laboratories Inc.
Ensure High Protein Meal Replacement Nutritional Supplement

Ensure High Protein Meal Replacement Nutritional Supplement

by Abbott Laboratories Inc.

6 x 235 mL, Chocolate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ensure High Protein Meal Replacement Nutritional Supplement!
How would you rate this product?
Ensure High Protein Meal Replacement Nutritional Supplement uploaded by S. B.
Keep in mind that #Ensure is a meal replacement. It is very high in calories. You might want to consult a health professional before drinking it. From time to time, I give myself a treat. Ensure® Original Strawberry Nutrition Shake is my top favourite flavour. My 2ndfave: Vanilla flavour. The taste and texture is similar to a milkshake. It’s expensive. One bottle is almost $3 and a pack of 6 is almost $10. I don’t know if it’s available in every country, but, you can try to sign up to the Ensure Club. Once your acct is set up, they will send you a voucher for a free 6-pack.

Looking for your answer?