BY ENSURE

• Do they have vanilla?3 Answers
  • What other flavor is good ? ive only had the strawberry one .5 Answers
Jenniffer R.
Foodie Expert
I think this product should not be used unless you really do need to gain weight. It has too much added sugar and chemicals that should not be for consumption on a regular diet. The taste is also not good. For me I would not recommend it at all, unless you are really cachectic.
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
Foodie Expert
This is really not that great tasting, especially considering how much added sugar it contains. It really shouldn't be used very often or it's a sure thing you will gain a lot of weight
Shannon B.
I don't use this product for myself but buy for my elderly parents. I was happy to see that drink did provide nourishment they need easy on the stomach.
Christine M.
Seymour, CT
These are another great in between snack for fuel when you have a busy schedule and need some quick sustenance for a little while!
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
This is a great tasting drink. It also nourished my body. I recommend that you purchase this drink if you need more energy.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Yucky. I had to drink this after I got my wisdom teeth removed. I couldn't eat any foods for a few weeks. Gag me!!
Diana E.
Love these as a pick me up or a snack. Easy to grab one as we run out the door and have one the go.
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Never taste this before but I should give it a try someday won't hurt me to try it
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
They are good tasting and full of nutrition. Wish they were a little less expensive.
Michelle M.
San Diego , CA
The milkshake tastes horrible but I believe that this product works for people losing weight.
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
What other flavor is good ? ive only had the strawberry one .
selena p.
Antioch, CA
Do they have vanilla?
Michelle M.
San Diego , CA
Does this work for other people?
stefanie b.
Foodie Expert
do this test great i hard there really good for health ?