BY ENSURE

Ensure Complete provides complete and balanced nutrition plus targeted muscle, heart, immune, and bone support from the 1 doctor recommended brand. Each delicious shake contains 350 nutrient-rich calories to help gain or maintain a healthy weight and 1.5 grams of Nutrivigor and protein to help protect and preserve muscle mass. Ensure Complete offers 4-in-1 nutrition in one simple choice.

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Canola Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Oil, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate; Less Than 0.5% of: Potassium Citrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, L-Carnitine, Carrageenan, Ferrous Sulfate, Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Gellan Gum, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D, And Cyanocobalamin. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.

• So is ensure for weight gain/maintaining weight or weight...1 Answers
  • Are these good ? How much are they 4 Answers
Ensure® Complete Vanilla Nutrition Shake
  • "If you're loosing weight, please know that this beverage really isn't meant to be a drink, it's meant to be a meal replacement. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's not too bad the first couple times, but when you have to have it daily it begins to taste sickly sweet. " in 1 review
Suidolem M.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Ensure has helped me gain good weight in the past three months. I am a Carpenter and its hard to eat fast and on the go however Ensure keeps me getting my vitamins and proteins in a busy.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a wonderful product that helps give those the nutrition that they need especially for the elderly. My grandmother loves having this drink daily. Although vanilla is not her favorite flavor she rather have chocolate. But it is a overall a great product for those who rather have vanilla.
April H.
I often purchase this for clients or my grandma to make sure enough nutrients are going. I have found there is a decrease in appetite with the elderly and this product is an excellent source of important nutrients. Great flavor that clients actually enjoy. Price is not convenient but doable since the quality is so great.
Cindy C.
I used this as a weight gainer. It definitely helped me put on just a couple of pounds. I think the vanilla taste like vanilla ice cream. It doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would. It definitely had the amount of essential minteral and vitamins that were needed to add as a supplement.
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Noticed improvement in metabolism. Curbed hunger for few extra hours between meals. I have high metabolism. Good quick meal replacement for on-the-go. Prefer the chocolate flavor.
I drank these to help me gain wait and it worked. It took me a course of maybe 2 or 3 months to start seeing plausible results. On the down side when I stopped drinking them I stopped gaining. The taste is well alright to say the least
Lex T.
I love Ensure. It's a great dietary supplement. It helps you maintain/gain weight. I used to drink these all the time. There's different flavors if you don't like Vanilla. Personally vanilla is my favorite.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I think if you absolutely need this because your diet is lacking, then yes, drink it. Regular, healthy people don't need it. And it tastes awful. Very chalky and thick.
Nicolene B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When ever I am hungry and can't reach for a meal I grab ensure. The wonderful thing about it is its amazing flavors and after I'm finished drinking it I don't feel hunger naming at my stomach for a while.
Dereck A.
Quincy, MA
I drink these from time to time at work to keep me full and it helps me avoid snacking too much. They can be too expensive so I try to buy them in bulk to keep the price down. I like the chocolate better but vanilla is still great.
Michelle C.
Are these good ? How much are they
Maily S.
martinsburg, WV
So is ensure for weight gain/maintaining weight or weight loss?