BY ENSURE

#1 Doctor Recommended Brand. Vanilla Flavor. Helps You Stay Strong. Contains Natural & Artificial Flavor. Kosher with Dairy. Nutrition Shake*. Muscle - REVIGOR® & Protein. Heart - Omega 3 s to Support Heart Health. Immune - Prebiotics** & Antioxidants. Bone - Calcium & Vitamin D The right nutrients in the right amounts to help you stay strong. Ensure Complet. see more...

Ensure Complete Nutrition Shake
  • "If you're loosing weight, please know that this beverage really isn't meant to be a drink, it's meant to be a meal replacement. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's not too bad the first couple times, but when you have to have it daily it begins to taste sickly sweet. " in 1 review
Mary C.
Noticed improvement in metabolism. Curbed hunger for few extra hours between meals. I have high metabolism. Good quick meal replacement for on-the-go. Prefer the chocolate flavor.
Nicolene B.
When ever I am hungry and can't reach for a meal I grab ensure. The wonderful thing about it is its amazing flavors and after I'm finished drinking it I don't feel hunger naming at my stomach for a while.
Dereck A.
Quincy, MA
I drink these from time to time at work to keep me full and it helps me avoid snacking too much. They can be too expensive so I try to buy them in bulk to keep the price down. I like the chocolate better but vanilla is still great.
Andrea r.
Congers, NY
This is wonderful for when you're on an all liquid diet after surgery. Tastes good, and unlike many other meal replacement drinks, it doesn't make me nauseous!
Melanie D.
astoria, or
Kept me full, didn't raise my blood sugar and tasted pretty good. Just too expensive. I was told you can get it at Costco for a better price.
Liv N.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Perfect when you are sick and cannot eat , or when you just need a snack and have no time for a meal...
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
these are the perfect size to just throw in your bag and go and they taste pretty good too
Tatiana A.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
At first the taste did not bother that much but it left a really bad after taste.
Alexandria S.
I love any and all flavors but strawberry is my favorite!!