BY ENSURE #88 in Nutritional Drinks

Abbott Ensure Clear™ Peach Nutritional Drink.
New. Great taste.
#1 Doctor recommended brand.
Good source of protein. To help fill your nutritional gaps.
Protein 9g.
Fat free 0g.
21 vitamins & minerals.
Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

• Which flavor is your favorite and you believe tastes the best?2 Answers
Tiffanie C.
Fall River, MA
I find these taste much better and do not sit as heavy as the regular ensure does. I like having more variety for supplemental nutritional drinks.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Foodie Expert
I just started drinking ensure in hopes of gaining weight and making me feel better but I haven't tried these yet
L T.
Great way to maintain/gainweight for those underweight. Has at least 250 calories. Good for those with lactose intolerance.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
Ok these are great when I have no time for lunch after my workout. They taste good too
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Ensure is really good for you, but I just can't really get over the taste...just kinda bleh to me.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Foodie Expert
These drinks were awesome for me during recovery from surgery. The nutrients are very high, and in a good proportion. I particularly liked that these drinks aren't high in fats, so I could get my fats from other sources. The taste is pretty good, I like peach the best of all the clear varieties!
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
My mom and I used these for a very specific reason- to put on a little extra healthy weight, and they definitely helped. They are delicious and smooth and a great healthy snack.
Monique U.
Fontana, CA
Which flavor is your favorite and you believe tastes the best?