BY ENSURE

Abbott Ensure Clear™ Peach Nutritional Drink.
New. Great taste.
#1 Doctor recommended brand.
Good source of protein. To help fill your nutritional gaps.
Protein 9g.
Fat free 0g.
21 vitamins & minerals.
Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

• Which flavor is your favorite and you believe tastes the ...2 Answers
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These drinks were awesome for me during recovery from surgery. The nutrients are very high, and in a good proportion. I particularly liked that these drinks aren't high in fats, so I could get my fats from other sources. The taste is pretty good, I like peach the best of all the clear varieties!
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
My mom and I used these for a very specific reason- to put on a little extra healthy weight, and they definitely helped. They are delicious and smooth and a great healthy snack.
Tiffanie C.
Fall River, MA
I find these taste much better and do not sit as heavy as the regular ensure does. I like having more variety for supplemental nutritional drinks.
L T.
Great way to maintain/gainweight for those underweight. Has at least 250 calories. Good for those with lactose intolerance.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I just started drinking ensure in hopes of gaining weight and making me feel better but I haven't tried these yet
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Ensure is really good for you, but I just can't really get over the taste...just kinda bleh to me.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
Ok these are great when I have no time for lunch after my workout. They taste good too
Monique U.
Fontana, CA
Which flavor is your favorite and you believe tastes the best?