BY ENSURE #33 in Nutritional Drinks

Introducing Ensure Clear® Blueberry Pomegranate Ensure Clear is the newest addition to the family of products offered by #1 doctor recommended Ensure brand.  Ensure Clear is a refreshing, fruit-flavored nutritional drink with 3X more protein than juice*, zero fat, and 21 vitamins and minerals. Refreshing Nutrition in Charge Move over juices and fortified waters. Did you know 1 out of 3 adults don t get some of the nutrients^ they need? With 9 grams of protein , 21 essential vitamins and minerals, and 180 calories, Ensure Clear is the fat free, refreshingly clear choice to help fill your nutritional gaps.  Enjoyed as a nutritious snack or with a meal, Ensure Clear can be poured over ice in a glass or easily taken on the go in. see more...

Ensure Clear Nutritional Drink
  • "It's a great snack because I'm diabetic and it's nutritious and helps my sugars at my mid day snack and helps increase my protein." in 1 review
Victoria V.
Mt Pleasant, MI
They are great for gaining weight! I felt like the flavor was a bit too strong. My favorite way to drink these is watering them down. My sweet tooth determines the amount of water I mix. With the water it tastes like koolaid and is a nice change from the shakes, although those are good too. Watering it down also helps me consume more water, so win win!
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
These drinks help give you some energy and keep you from feeling hungry during the day. The taste is also pretty good.
Latashia C.
Hampton, GA
My granny loves the Ensure milk so I saw these and said I'd let her try them. Well she loved it so one day I tried one. It was delicious and the bonus is that it's good for you! Great taste and healthy normally don't go together but this is definitely a plus in my healthy foods book!
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Delicious and good for you .I drink two a week to stay healthy and maintain a good diet.
Amy M.
Grovetown, GA
I was a bit nervous about trying them because I've had some disgusting experiences with nutritional drinks lately so I'm evil and made my daughter try it first. She took a sip and than ran off with it to drink the rest. I should mention, she's 4. I grabbed another and they are delicious! I actually crave them now. They DO have a vitamn-like aftertaste...like a flinstone vitamin...but I don't mind it at all. It's a great snack because I'm diabetic and it's nutritious and helps my sugars at my mid day snack and helps increase my protein. I wish they were more affordable.
Tiffanie C.
Fall River, MA
Great tastes are a great nutrition replacement for when you may not be able to eat properly. For someone like myself who suffers from a digestion disorder, these drinks help to keep up my energy when I'm only able to have liquids. They have a great taste and are not heavy or chalk tasting like most drinks of its kind.
Julie F.
San Diego, CA
When my daughters are extremely active and we are running around all summer, I have grabbed a few of these from our fridge and given them to the girls. They love the flavor, think it is juice, and I know its helping them since they do not like to eat as much in the heat.
Emma C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My job is demanding and different each day. With that said sometimes lunch comes a few hours too late. I try to drink one when that happens just to give my body a boost until I can eat. Great taste and reasonable price. I will continue to buy this product for myself and my grandmother who needs the extra nutrition as she ages.
milan r.
columbia, MD
Ensure Clear Nutritional Drink is smooth and creamy. It have it with me all the time .Its a must have on the go.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Decent flavor and a fair price. They do keep from feeling starving for most of the day as well.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Do they taste good?
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
What is your favorite flavor