BY ENSURE

Ensure Active™ high protein for muscle health provides the nutritious energy and strength you need to stay active. Includes 16g of high quality protein and 160 calories. One bottle has 23 different essential vitamins and minerals. It's also an excellent source of protein and antioxidants.
With regular use of Ensure Active patients can feel stronger and remain active and independent.

Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Maltodextrin. Less than 2% of the Following: Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Sugar (Sucrose), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Chloride, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gel, Acesulfame Potassium, Gellan Gum, Sucralose, Zinc Gluconate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, and Cyanocobalamin.

• Are these good as protein shakes and gaining muscle? I do...1 Answers
  • Are these good? What's the difference between the origina...1 Answers
  • Are these good? What's the difference between the origina...1 Answers
Ensure® Active High Protein Milk Chocolate Shake
  • "I've had several surgeries on my jaw & I make sure I have a few cases in the house." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good product for those that are in the gym alot." in 1 review
  • "I don't like chocolate, so I have nothing to say about the chocolate flavor one!" in 1 review
  • "this chocolate protein shake is incredible and tastes so good lovely taste and not to sickerly" in 1 review
Destinee A.
Baltimore, MD
Maybe I’ll give it a better rating once I see results. But I haven’t seen anything since I’ve started drinking this shake about one or two months ago. But it’s really good, not very expensive and gives me energy throughout the day :)Ensure® High Protein Milk Chocolate Shake
Darya K.
I use this drink for school when I don't have enough time to eat between classes. I just finished a big box from BJ of Vanilla flavor. It was too sweet. Right now I am using strawberry flavor it is less sweet, and better tasting! I don't like chocolate, so I have nothing to say about the chocolate flavor one!
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My boyfriend works at a hospital and recommended me these protein shakes. He knew my schedule was so tight when I would go from work to class and back to work so he told me to try these shakes as a meal. I love the taste of them ad they are really filling. The chocolate shake is the best!
Julia G.
thornton, CO
Ensure is a great meal substitute or in between meals. I sometimes don't eat properly due to my illness and I have found Ensure as an easy and great tasting shake that helps me stay on track. I also found it was assume to drink when I was breast feeding, helped with my milk production.
Jennifer M.
Lowell, MA
I love the chocolate flavor of these shakes. I normally blend my own shakes but I always keep these bottles on hand for the days I can't blend my own. They have a good amount of protein so they can be used as a meal replacement or a snack.
Anne K.
Cleveland, OH
I started drinking these when I got a parasite while traveling abroad. These shakes were the only thing that wouldn't both my stomach and gave me enough energy to get through the day. Now that I have recovered I still drink them a few times a week when I don't have time for a meal.
Natália M.
Waltham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried the chocolate one. The taste of those products usually are no bad but this one tastes delicious and it helped me with my workouts giving me more energy. Not expensive at all. So worth it.
Shanna F.
Oxford, MS
We have given this to our children when they needed to gain weight as toddlers. It tastes good! My son always liked milk chocolate, our older daughter liked vanilla, and our younger daughter preferred strawberry. It has no chemical flavor of artificial sweetener.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
So i bought the ensure active nutrition shake with high protein and i would prefer the regular ensure than this. i find this one very water and nothing shake-like.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I've been using Ensure for about 10 years. I have TMJ & sometimes can't eat what my body needs. I've had several surgeries on my jaw & I make sure I have a few cases in the house. Coffee is my favorite !
Anna Beth M.
Johnson City, TN
Are these good as protein shakes and gaining muscle? I don't want to gain weight, so it's even better if these would help lose
Damonique S.
Phoenix, AZ
Are these good? What's the difference between the original ensure and this protein shake?
Damonique S.