Ensueno® Baby Fabric Softener 28.7 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Verlinda S.

BY ENSUENO

Brought to you by Ensueno High Quality Total of 12 Save money by buying in bulk! UPC:043152009989 see more...

Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I saw this while sitting on the toilet at my Aunties house in her bathroom 😂😂😂
so I started wondering and bought some when I got home.
it's the bomb!!!! it smells wonderful and softens well and is inexpensive as well as hypoallergenic!!! I love it!!! I got a BIG bottle for only 6 bucks!!!! I will always be repurchasing this fabric softener as long as I can find it!!!! excellent product!!!!!!!!
Rickeyta F.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
I love this stuff right here. I 28 and use it on everything along with the purex baby. I love the smell and how it softens. Been using it for the past 5 years. I also love how affordable it is. I can always find it at the 99 cent store.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I actually just use Ensueno baby fabric softener on all my clothes, not just baby clothes. I do feel a noticeable softness after using it. It makes your clothes smell faintly of baby powder. I have only used this a few times before, but I am enjoying using it.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Love love this softener for my sons clothes. The smell is just amazing and leaves my baby's clothes soft and smelling good for days. My favorite by far.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
My mom was using this before me! I love it it smells so good and leaves blankets very soft
Carla S.
Carla S.
Me encantanta este suavizante el aroma es muy rico y dura bastante lo usaba cuando mi huja era bebe y ahora lo uso para su ropa y para la mia me encantan suaroma.