GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealMarket Pantry
Enriched Long Grain White Rice 1lb - Market Pantry

Enriched Long Grain White Rice 1lb - Market Pantry™

by Market Pantry

Find imn rice and grains at Target.com! Market pantry white rice 2 lbs

Is your white long grain rice gluten free?
Start your review of Enriched Long Grain White Rice 1lb - Market Pantry™!
Shari J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Horrible! This rice is by far the worse rice I have ever had in my life. It doesn’t cook perfectly and some of the rice remains hard. Very weird. I do not recommend.
Gabriela G.
Cedar Lake, IN
Purchased at: Target
Ok, if you read the other 5 ⭐ reviews, they are LYING. The rice doesn't even deserve a 1 star. Rice doesn't cook all the way, it's hard and if you try to microwave it thinking it would cook it, IT'LL BURN. Utterly disgusting.
Hillary F.
Louisville, KY
White rice is amazing it goes with absolutely anything making some hispanic food 🥘 some risoto some butritos anything is great for this and hey you can find it very cheap in any store u like my favorite is Arroz Canilla 😍
Lucy V.
Huntington Pk, CA
Enriched Long Grain White Rice 1lb - Market Pantry™ uploaded by Lucy V.
Love it all time favorite rice good with anything very healthy great amount last long time you cannot compare it's the best it's very tasty 😋
Grace T.
Belleville
great VALUE and price. I would definately recommend to family and friends. our kids love these. they are also very affordable! Very Delicious!