Enlite Super Face SCRUB + GLOW Facial Microdermabrasion, 1.7 OZ uploaded by Camila H.Enlite Super Face SCRUB + GLOW Facial Microdermabrasion, 1.7 OZ uploaded by Kristine N.Enlite Super Face SCRUB + GLOW Facial Microdermabrasion, 1.7 OZ uploaded by Xerena M.

BY ENLITE

Lili J.
San Diego, CA
This is a great product but it is very strong! so I would only use 1-2 times a week! It smells nice and clean and looks like a cream, with lots of very tiny scrubby particles. You massage in circular motions for 1-2 minutes, and it really makes your skin look more gloomy and your face feels like a dream after! I use this as my exfoliator as a part of my 10 step Korean skincare routine and I have been loving it! I found this at Ross for maybe $5... A little goes a very long way!
Xerena M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Amazing product! I found this at CVS on clearance and decided to try. After first use my face felt amazing!  Definitely soft and took off all the dead skin that lingers on your face. I will be using this from now on.
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
Awesome product. Very nice and subtle citrusy smell. My skin feels like a total clean slate everytime I use it. Gets rid of any dry flaky skin and actually brings out a great glow and smooth texture
Dev O.
Wall Township, NJ
I love this. This makes my skin feel amazing after using it. I will definitely keep buying this