BY ENLITE

Make a smart investment! This unique, mineral-rich, peel-off mask contains a proprietary anti-oxidant blend of Colloidal Platinum and Malachite Extract, along with a cocktail of anti-aging peptides. This mask helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin luminosity while it strips away dead skin cells and impurities to reveal immediate and visible results. Trust us, it's a sure thing. Contains Optishield our proprietary anti-oxidant complex to help protect against free radicals and environmental aggressors.

• Has anyone with sensitive skin used this mask?6 Answers
  •  Are these products closing their line? Enlite Super Face LIQUID ...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?1 Answers
Callie W.
Reno, NV
I really, really like peel off masks. This one is for anti aging and like detoxifying. I don't wear it too often but when I do I feel like my skin soaks up the nutrients and helps with wrinkles. I don't know if it actually works but I will use the whole bottle and if my face looks the same, I'll take that as working because that means my face didn't age, lol.
Malorie R.
This brand is my new favorite. i actually discvoered it in a ross recently. Its perfect for my skin and my current face product. from mask to dark spot eraser. the packaging is beautiful for being made out of plastic . And best of all its ANIMAL CRUELT FREE>
SALLY M.
This is a really amazing product. Goes on like shimmery metal-silvery and thick. Peels off easily and really makes your skin glowy. I paid $.99for this at a outlet store. definitely worth it!,
Jarielle J.
I love this product I'm glad I found it it's really great it helps clean my pores smoothens my skin and hydrating at the same time this is a great product I need more of this.
Nayom A.
San Antonio, TX
I received this as a sample from CVS. I was happy to receive a face product as I am very optimistic to trying new products but I did not like this one. Since I received a 1 oz sample, I applied as much as I thought I needed to cover my face. The color of the mask is pretty and what not *reason for the two star* BUT it is hard to peel off. I guess I did not use enough product for it to peel off easily. I had to wash it off in the shower since it was hat hard to peel off. I wouldn't recommend this mask. I would not know how it worked since I did not see a difference.
Kristen D.
I've been really liking this mask! I've noticed my skin looking more luminous. Another thing I really like about this mask is it doesn't hurt when you peel it off. I've noticed with some peel off masks they really tug on your skin. The one thing that I'm not a huge fan of is it's really sparkly. I bought this from CVS on clearance. I'm not sure if they're getting rid of the brand or not, but it's available online!
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
I love the Enlite Super Face LIQUID ASSETS Detoxifying Platinum Peel-Off Mask very refreshing, leaves face clean and soft. Leave on 30 mins. Then peel off. It's a dupe of glam glows mask for real. Highly recommended.
Erin N.
I love this mask! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. I actually think it looks pretty while you wear it too. Weird I know. Plus it's really fun to pull off. My skin is pretty dry and this leaves my skin refreshed.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL
I liked this mask however I felt like I had to apply a lot. I bought the small tube to try it out, and I felt like I used almost half the tube in just one time. My skin felt nice after, however I'm sure you could find a peel off mask that's cheaper and you don't need to use as much.
Heather C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Really like this! It brightens the face more that tightening, but that's okay by me. It is fun and easy to use and you get about 3 oz for $20 at cvs. Besides that, it's super fun because it is a metallic silver color, and it doesn't get uncomfortable and itchy when it dries like some other peel off masks. Also, it is super easy to pull off and usually gives you the satisfaction of being able to pull it off in one foul swoop. Overall, love it. I only wish it tightened a little more since that's one of the claims.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Has anyone with sensitive skin used this mask?
Laurann B.