Enlightened(tm) Roasted Broad Beans - Garlic & Onion uploaded by Melanie W.Enlightened(tm) Roasted Broad Beans - Garlic & Onion uploaded by Samantha R.

BY BEYOND BETTER FOODS

The Good-For-You Crisp(tm) WHAT ARE BROAD BEANS? The best-kept secret in healthy snacking! Enjoyed around the world for their delicious flavor and satisfying crunch, broad beans are a nutrition powerhouse packed with protein and fiber. ENLIGHTENED CRISPS are lightly roasted in sunflower oil, sprinkled with sea salt, and seasoned to perfection. So go ahead. spill the beans. see more...

April M.
Kansas City, MO
If you follow a high protein diet, you know it can hard to find snacks besides protein bars.  Enlighten Roasted Broad Beans are a great alternative when you need a crunchy snack and still want to eat healthy.  My husband and I love the Garlic & Onion and the Sriracha.  A little hard to find, but I have some friends in the local health market who help get them in for me.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
These are an amazing snack. For my job, I'm often driving a fair amount everyday so I need portable and preferably healthy snacks. These have a buttery taste a a density kind of like roasted peanuts. And this is the best flavor out of all the 4 or 5 kinds. These are good for everyday, the beach, or anywhere on the go. Those pack some mints or gum as it is garlic and onion flavored after all....
Melanie W.
These are tasty and healthy to snack on...thought I wouldn't like the taste at first but it's not too strong with the flavor it's balanced right for the taste buds. Plus with these you are giving your body a good detox, garlic and onion seeps through the pores but very good health wise fir you, I recommend trying these out😍
Kay K.
Enlightened's Roasted Broad Beans in Garlic & Onion are amazing! This is the second flavor I've tried from Enlightened and I love it. The garlic and onion flavors are balanced and super flavorful. And as usual, they are very crunchy! Definitely recommend regardless if you're looking for a chip alternative or not.