Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesIce Cream & Frozen YogurtEnlightened

by Enlightened

Cold Brew Coffee Ice Cream Pint

Unparalleled Nutrition- Our guiding principle - protein and fiber make food satisfying! All our products are much higher in protein and fiber than typical snacks and lower in calories, fat, and sugar.; Clean Ingredients - Our ice cream is made from skim milk. You won't find any artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners in anything we make.; Spot-on Texture - So much of how we enjoy food has to do with texture. That's why we focus on making sure the texture of all our products is exactly what you'd expect.; Incredible Taste - We don't want to choose between delicious and nutritious, and our products ensure that you don't have to, either. Great taste is, and will always be, our top priority.; At last, a high protein ice cream that tastes as great as it makes you feel! ENLIGHTENED Ice Cream Pints are high protein and high fiber while being low sugar and low fat, so you can indulge and stay healthy. With amazing flavors, it's what your body needs. Dig in and experience the smooth, creamy perfection today!

Does it have a strong protein powder taste? Some high protein bars and ice creams have that and I don’t quite like that so wanted to see if this one does to.
Who has tried this brand, and is it good? I’ve tried halo top and it’s pretty good. Does this one compare?
Are the enlightened products really worth it? Are the flavors good?[product:enlightened-the-good-for-you-ice-cream,-high-protein-low-sugar-high-fiber-low-fat,-cold-brew-coffee,-pint-(8-count)]
Start your review of Enlightened - The Good For You Ice Cream, High Protein-Low Sugar-High Fiber-Low Fat, Cold Brew Coffee, Pint (8 Count)!
Dionne S.
Federal Way, WA
Enlightened - The Good For You Ice Cream, High Protein-Low Sugar-High Fiber-Low Fat, Cold Brew Coffee, Pint (8 Count) uploaded by Dionne S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Enlightened Icecream is absolutely yummy. This low 70 calorie treat hits the spot for my sweet tooth and icecream cravings. It is also high protein and low carb for my Keto lifestyle. It's so delish.
Yluminada B.
Pembroke Pines
Enlightened - The Good For You Ice Cream, High Protein-Low Sugar-High Fiber-Low Fat, Cold Brew Coffee, Pint (8 Count) uploaded by Yluminada B.
The world's best low carb ice creamEnlightened - The Good For You Ice Cream, High Protein-Low Sugar-High Fiber-Low Fat, Cold Brew Coffee, Pint (8 Count)Enlightened. I highly recommend it for those who do not want to gain weight and maintain a low carb diet
Maria laura C.
Coral Gables, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Si haces ejercicio y comes sano igual que yo ,te recomiendo este helado de café que solo tiene 70 calorías ,tiene muchas variedades pero la de café es la más baja en calorías ,su precio está bien y yo solo lo consigo en Publix
Crystal B.
Harbor City, CA
Enlightened - The Good For You Ice Cream, High Protein-Low Sugar-High Fiber-Low Fat, Cold Brew Coffee, Pint (8 Count) uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: Kroger
My husband and I’ve started keto ... and after several attempts in the past, this time has been pretty good especially with more keto friendly products out there. THIS RIGHT HERE is saving us from binging on sugar!!! It exactly what you need to help you continue your low carb diets!!!!
Cinque C.
Super addicting! Whenever you have sugar cravings on the keto diet, this is the perfect solution. It tastes so good and you won’t feel too terrible if you eat the entire pint in one sitting 🙈
Johannah S.
One many flavors i like from Enlightened ice cream. This brand has the yummiest ice cream i tried an love. Highly recommend trying this out for yourself
Amber D.
Georgetown, KY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Perfect for keto or a low carb lifestyle. Love the flavor and the company is good people
Tina
Ann arbor, MI
Purchased at: Whole Foods
High protein, low sugar, high fiber, low fat ICE CREAM! Yes, ice cream!! These are the perfect dessert
Rebecca W.
Revere, MA
This ice cream Is great for the keto diet. I didn’t try this flavor, but the peanut butter chuck one is delicious!!!! Definitely recommend. Satisfies the sweetness cravings.
April L.
OKC
So good. This brand has several low carb dessert products and I have yet to be disappointed.