BY ENLIGHTENED

The best-kept secret in healthy snacking! Enjoyed around the world for their delicious flavor and satisfying crunch, broad beans are a nutrition powerhouse packed with protein and fiber. Enlightened Crisps are lightly roasted in sunflower oil, sprinkled with sea salt, and seasoned to perfection. So go ahead. spill the beans. The Good-For-You Crisp100 Calories 7 g ProteinLow Fat 3 g FiberRoasted Broad BeansGo Ahead. Spill The BeansNo Soy Gluten FreeNon GMO. see more...

Vany G.
Bloomfield, NJ
These are straight up addicting! I'm so used to going for wasabi peas for a spicy snack. These not only hit the spot, but are protein powerhouses! The sodium is a tad high and they can lead to a dry mouth after shoving palmful in your mouth so having some water on hand if nifty.
Gretchen H.
Spring Hill, TN
Oh my goodness! What a delicious and healthy chip alternative. Gives you all the crunch and flavor without all the added fats and carbs. The shiracha flavor is good but not too spicy. Perfect for a midday snack or on a salad in place of croutons!
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
If you're anything like me, you love to snack all day. Because of this, I try to find healthier snack options. I found a box of these at Costco and after looking at the nutrition facts, I thought it was a good go.

In one bag (1 ounce), there is only 100 calories, 15 g carbohydrates, 5 g of fiber, and 7 g of protein. That is amazing to have so much protein and fiber in such a tasty snack.

The sriracha flavor is nice because it gives it a slight kick (nothing too over the top or too spicy). They are delicious. My only complaint is that I personally find them just a bit too salty for my preferences. Each serving has 130 mg of sodium which personally, I feel like they can cut down on it since it's a bit overbearing. Other than that, it's cheap and healthy so it's definitely a good option!
Maeve G.
These taste like pizza goldfish??? SO good. I was so confused when I first tried them but I'm so in love. They're definitely a little pricey but so worth it. Definitely healthier than chips. And they pack a decent amount of protein for a casual snack!
Dezirae N.
Sebring, FL
No guilt, healthy snack alternative to chips that satisfies that need for crunch. Absolutely delicious! Perfectly seasoned, not too salty. Comes in a variety of different flavors with 100 calorie snack packs to keep you on weight loss track.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
These are one of my favorite guilt free snacks! They're the perfect blend of sweet and salty - plus I love anything sriracha flavored. Be careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
What is the best flavor? I don't like this one.