GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsEnlightened
Bada Bean Bada Boom Crunchy Broad Beans Snacks, Sweet Cinnamon, 45 Ounce (Pack of 12)

by Enlightened

Flavor:Sweet Cinnamon | Size:1oz (Pack of 24) A healthy, delicious roasted broad (fava) bean snack that is lightly roasted in sunflower oil and seasoned to perfection. Our crisps are low-calorie, with just 100 calories per snack-sized serving (40% fewer than almonds)--a healthy snack that doesn't com

Contains 12 individually sealed 1oz bags of crunchy broad (fava) bean crisp snacks; Each single serving is packed with 7g protein and 100 calories; These delicious vegan beans are gluten free and Non-GMO. High in fiber but low in sugar.; Our crunch broad beans are more than just a snack on the go; it is also a great nut, chip, or crouton alternative - toss them on salads, sprinkle them on soups.; Allergen - soy_free;gluten_free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Enlightened Bada Bean Bada Boom Crunchy Broad Beans Snacks, Sweet Cinnamon, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)!
Caroline T.
Charlotte, NC
Enlightened Bada Bean Bada Boom Crunchy Broad Beans Snacks, Sweet Cinnamon, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Caroline T.
OBSESSED with these for a very flavorful snack that has minimal sodium or fat. One serving also contains 7g of protein so it will keep me full until the next meal. Definitely recommend to all they are worth the price!!!
Lau A.
Hauppauge, NY
Enlightened Bada Bean Bada Boom Crunchy Broad Beans Snacks, Sweet Cinnamon, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Lau A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I was given these as free samples a couple years ago when I was running a relay race, and I was hooked! They’re filling and healthy, and I personally love the taste- it’s sweet and crunchy. For me, this is a perfect snack for at home or on the go.

Looking for your answer?