Enjoy Professional Hair Care Sulfate-Free Luxury Shampoo uploaded by Brittany C.

BY ENJOY PROFESSIONAL HAIR CARE

Color Holding Formula Locks In Haircolor Gently Cleanse, Moisturize And Smooth The Hair While Indulging Yourself In An Incredibly Soothing And Luxurious Experience. Treat Yourself To The Ultimate Luxury Shampoo.&Nbsp; Relieve Stressed Out Hair And Scalp.&Nbsp; Discover What Pampering Your Hair Is All About.&Nbsp; Ph&Nbsp;5.0-6.0 Tested On Hairdressers, Not Animals. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Ultimate Salon Professionals And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Ultimate Salon Professionals.&Nbsp; Ultimate Salon Professionals Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Ultimate Salon Professionals Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Does this make you get dandruff fast? Or make your hair look grea...1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? I would definitely try it! 1 Answers
Britney G.
Britney G.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite shampoo. Even when I Travel I have to bring it. You only have to use a little product, it goes a long way. It's a little pricey, but worth it. My hair doesn't have to be washed but once every 3-4 days.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is from the gods! When I get my hair died and treated this shampoo really makes my hair feel alive again! Leaves my hair feeling so soft! It's a must buy for when you bleach your hair! It really does make a huge difference! Love love love
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Love love love this brand shampoo and conditioner! Smells incredible and leaves your hair feelings clean and soft! Tames the crazy frizziness of my hair too :)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Dracut, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a love in my book! Plus they are a cruelty free product. :) I really love how soft my hair felt and it smelled great for a long time! The conditioner is alright... I had a really hard time squeezing it out of the bottle sometimes. But for a higher priced product, it was well worth the try!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Palm city, Fl
I can't say enough about this haircare line! I use the shampoo/conditioner and rarely blow dry my hair yet it always looks finished! Keeps away frizz as well
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Lancaster, CA
A few years ago I went to a high end salon and got my hair done and they used this shampoo along with the conditioner and I bought them both because I loved them so much. I forgot all about them and recently bought them at target and I've fallen in love all over again. The scents great and it makes my hair feel great.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Santa Clara, CA
This shampoo is my favorite! It moisturizes so well and leaves my hair feeling smooth. The only negative thing I would have to say is that it's definitely not meant for fine hair (it will weigh it down!). If you have normal-coarse hair I would recommend it (along with the conditioner). Sulfate-free and pH balanced makes it great for your skin as well as your hair.
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Smells great, feels great, works up to a great lather. This does not dry out my scalp like another reviewer mentioned. it gives you a very luxurious feeling. It is my go-to shampoo when my hair feels really gross or I want to pamper myself.
Alena L.
Alena L.
This is my first salon shampoo that I have purchased. I wanted to try it because my stylist recommended it and I took her advice because I loved what she did with my hair. I got the shampoo along with the same conditioner. The shampoo is ok, for the price I don't see it as amazing. I also think the shampoo dried out my scalp a lot although in the shower it felt like it really cleaned my hair. Overall it's an ok shampoo. I will not be repurchasing this shampoo although I would like to try other Enjoy shampoos.
Sylvia J.
Sylvia J.
Hanley Falls, MN
Does this make you get dandruff fast? Or make your hair look greasy...I'm so picky when it comes to hair spray!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Does anyone recommend this? I would definitely try it!