Enjoy Professional Hair Care Straightener

Professional Hair Care Straighten And Control Coarse Or Curly Hair. Leaves Hair Soft And Smooth. Works On Even The Most Difficult Hair. Hairdresser Power Straighten&Nbsp;And Control Coarse Or Curly Hair.&Nbsp; Leave Hair Feeling Soft And Smooth.&Nbsp; Works On Even The Most Difficult Hair Without Building Up. Tested On Hairdressers Not Animals. Made In U.S.A. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Ultimate Salon Professionals And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Ultimate Salon Professionals.&Nbsp; Ultimate Salon Professionals Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Ultimate Salon Professionals Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Does it really works?
How is this product used,is it heat activated or just used during stuling
I have been looking for a straightener for my course, curly, thick, frizzy hair. I have heard a few good things about this product. Is this something you would recommend for my hair type?
Start your review of Enjoy Professional Hair Care Straightener!
2 years ago
Stumped upon this product while at my local salon and I haven’t looked back! Smells great and works wonderfully! My hair looks and feels great after blowing drying! On occasion I will straighter afterwards just for a more sleek look but it’s not needed most days!
2 years agoChristiansbrg, VA
Does amazing things for my hair! I used to always have to straighten it after blow drying but if I put this in before, my hair looks amazing after blow drying it!
3 years agoJersey City, NJ
I really liked how my hair was protected, it looked nice after blowdrying it.. But I found that for people (like me) who like to was their hair less frequently, it caused my hair to get oily quicker than usual. Also, I didn't like the texture it left on my hands and I would always have to wash my hands directly after applying to my hair.
3 years agoMontgomery, AL
I remember when this line launched. I love all of their products, including this one. My hair can be frizzy at times. This straightener completely smooths my locks and it last all day. It seriously last like days.
3 years agoHampton, VA
Enjoy is amazing simple as that . This product smells great and actually works . As do all of their products . It keeps the hair strait without being greasy . If you haven't tried enjoy , do it !
3 years agoMarshall, TX
I use this on my wet weave after I blow dry it. It gets all the kinks out and keeps it straight for a few days without me having to reapply too much. It's a great product for straightening hair.
3 years agoLos Alamitos, CA
This stuff makes my hair so shiny!!!! It's kind of expensive but I really like it. I always have this product around because my hair is very frizzy and unmanageable. I would definitely buy this again.
3 years agoFort Worth, TX
I have the worst combination of hair types. When I get my hair done the stylist uses this and it makes my hair so smooth and shiny. Just makes my hair seem so healthy. Smells great too!
5 years agoFresno, CA
This is an excellent product to use on days you really want your hair to be straight. On humid days I use this to help keep my hair straight. It smells good too!
5 years agoHuntersville, NC
Amazing product. definitely worth the kind of high price & it will last you forever. I use it whenever I want my hair to be super strait and it doesn't make a mess.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...