BY ENJOY

Professional Hair Care A quick drying spray with an extra firm, flexible hold.  Gives your hair volume shine and control. Hairdresser Power Tested on hairdressers not animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Ultimate Salon Professionals and are not a licensed retailer of Ultimate Salon Professionals.  Ultimate Salon Professionals guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Ultimate Salon Professionals product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the u see more...

• I love all the enjoy line, I haven't tried this and am curious, d...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What's the retail price? 1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Lindsay K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been ordering this hairspray online for 5 years. It's the perfect amount of control. It tames my fly-aways and locks in the curl of my beach waves without being stiff.
VE-1129889 Samar J.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente producto, lo recomiendo para el cuidado del cabello. Espero que lo puedan usar porque es efectivo!
Linh C.
Grover Beach, CA
In my opinion Enjoy products are the best hair care products!! I first tried the conditioner and because I was so satisfied I wanted to try more.
I love love love the hair spray. It holds my hair in perfect shape without "gluing" it together. I hate it when I use hair spray and its all stuck together. Its super smooth but strong and super easy to comb/brush out. It is not to harsh and won't break my hair.
On top of that it smells super good.
Rebecca C.
National city , CA
These products are not worth the price they sell for honestly I rather spend $6 on tresemme I give this a 1 star because it holds but I really don't like it
Kitty K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Enjoy is one of my favorite brands, they are high-quality and a professional grade product. This hair spray is really nice, It has a good smell and definitely holds your hair into place. I think it is better than any drugstore hairspray for sure.
Sabarina  S.
Scarborough , ON
Does this actually work? What's the retail price?
veronica c.
Ben Lomond, CA
I love all the enjoy line, I haven't tried this and am curious, does it leave a sticky feel in your hands after you spray it?