Enjoy Professional Hair Care Conditioning Spray, 10.1 fl oz uploaded by Mackenzie T.

BY ENJOY PROFESSIONAL HAIR CARE

Professional Hair Care pH 3.5 - 4.5 Color Holding Formula Locks in Haircolor Excellent detangling and protection Leave it in or rinse out. For all hair types. Hairdresser Power Protect your hair from blow drying, sun and other thermal services.  Excellent for detangling, preserving haircolor, hair smoothness and softness without weight or greasy feeling.  May be used as a wonderfully fragrant skin moisturizer after shower or sun.   pH 3.5 - 4.5 Tested on hairdressers not animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Ultimate Salon Professionals and are not a licensed retailer of Ultimate Salon Professionals.  Ultimate Salon Professionals guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guar see more...

Grayson W.
Statesboro, GA
My grandmother recently purchased this for me for Christmas. I've been spraying this on my hair and brushing it after every shower. My hair has felt smoother and shinier. I just got a hair cut, so I am hoping this will keep my hair looking nicer longer. It smells nice and I plan to continue to purchase this product once I run out
Fanny J.
This spray works wonders!!! After bleaching my hair and having it almost platinum blonde, keep in mind I'm Latina and my hair is dark brown, my hair got so damaged. I used this product as part of my hair recovery process.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
Enjoy products literally never disappoint. My stylist uses this on me every visit and it just makes my hair so incredibly soft. Always worth the money for great hair.
Brook B.
Crittenden, KY
Love this pro product I've never used anything like this before and this was my first time it was great I have a short dry hair blonde and I bought this at Alta I would recommend this to others
Janelle D.
Orange Cove, CA
If you have ridiculously curly hair like me, BUY THIS! Seriously , you need this . It's magic. My hair is so curly that brushing it any time other than right after a shower basically takes an act of congress so sometimes Id skip brushing my hair because it took too long and was a pain. If I don't comb my hair for more than 2 days , my bottom layer may as well be dreads. But enjoy makes it so much easier to brush through my mane. It leaves my hair feeling much more hydrated and soft. It smells amazing and is magic spray in a bottle , try it to believe it!
Katy C.
I only used this product briefly because I felt it was not effective on my thick and curly hair. However, my packaging looks different than this so maybe they created a new formula! I would be willing to try it again and hopefully see better results.
Valerie P.
This photo is old packaging, i love most of enjoys products because they have products for all hair types, but this one is good for all hair types. i recommend spaying on freshly washed hair prior to brushing
Madi F.
Brookfield, MO
I'm a hairdresser, and I absolutely love Enjoy conditioning spray!!!! The bottle is different now, it's a skinny purple spray bottle. It works great on any hair types and leaves hair very soft. It is pricey, but well worth the money.
Andrea S.
I love this conditioning spray! I use it daily and also use it in my 2 year old daughters hair which can get very knotted. I recommend not only this product but the entire product line to everyone.
Emily S.
Hollywood, FL
This conditioning spray is amazing. It doesn't leave your hair looking oily and makes your hair smooth. It is great for a quick condition. I bought it online for a cheap price. I would definitely buy it again.
Maria T.
Is this a full size product??
Kayla H.
Williston
I have frizzy hair with some wave would this help with that?
Naomi M.
Cardiff
Can someone tell me if this product has helped them? I want to find a conditioning spray that will help my damaged hair 😥
Vitória C.
Alguém já usou? Me indicariam?
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
I am wondering if this product really works? I need a good treatment for my hair so It's good 😊?