Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle uploaded by Laura P.

Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle

Enjoy LifeĀ® Snickerdoodle Soft Baked Cookies.
Eat freely.
Improved taste!
Dairy free.
Nut free.
Soy free.
No artificial anything!
Certified GF, Gluten-freeā„¢.
Non GMO project verified.
Free from the 8 common allergens. see more...

Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle
  • "my daughter has celiac and is gluten free and these are one of the very few things that is gluten free that tastes amazing!" in 5 reviews
  • "These cookies are cake-like and have the perfect amount of cinnamon." in 2 reviews
  • "They are addictive and are much better for you than most cookies if you have food allergies or just trying to steer clear of some of the bad stuff." in 1 review
  • "They have chocolate chip and brownies as well, and it all tastes the same." in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect size for him." in 1 review
Silvia C.
Amazing is not even enough to describe these amazing cookies . For someone like myself with food allergies this better than a reg cookie out there . Super soft and no one would know they are gluten free nutfree soy free or dairy free ! Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This cookie is so dangerous! It is delicious with a nice cold glass of milk or coffee. The taste reminds me of a ginger bread cookie which I love! I couldn't believe how good they are for a gluten free cookie. The cookie itself is 120 calories and they are about the size of a walnut which is pretty small considering the calories and carbs in the cookie. Looking at the ingredients they come from the fruit and other sugars. For what it is I think it is much healthier than oreos or any other highly processed cookie.
Sarah M.
Macon, GA
I found out I was gluten intolerantĀ and began my mission of finding foods that didn'tĀ taste like cardboard. This was my first success story, and I'm still in love with this brand. They are amazingly tastyĀ and so incredibly soft and chewy. The snickerdoodle is hands down my favorite, pair it with LactaidĀ milk and you've got the best milk and gluten-free cookies on the market.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
These are probably too pricey for my budget but I got them anyway. I'm not disappointed. So far, I've just tried the snickerdoodles and double chocolate from the variety pack. They were delicious, soft, and almost melted in my mouth. I would have never known they were made without wheat or dairy. None of the cookies in this box were damaged either. I'm definitely going to buy again and try out all the flavors! It's so wonderful to have a treat that I can safely eat. Also, no weird after taste like I got with Lucy's hard cookies. Love snickerdoodles and these are just great!
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I purchased these because i had a coupon and they were on sale, which made them free. They were delicious. They were so full of flavor and soft just like the package promised. They wee easily found and were worth the money for them. I also love that tehy are more on the healthy side. I will buy these again.
Mackenzie M.
So addictive! But don't eat if you have a fodmap problem, they contain dates and I found out the hard way. If you're just gluten free, go for it! They're absolutely delicious and the texture is fantastic.
Emily A.
Depew, NY
Thanks to enjoy life cookies become a snack! All the ingredients in these cookies are pure, you know what's going in your body. As for the cookie itself? Soft and chewy cinnamon clouds!! These cookies are always so fresh and still give that snickerdoodle taste. A little expensive but worth it.
Kaitlyn M.
Recently discovered I'm sensitive to gluten so I've been trying to eliminate it when I can. I'm a huge sweet lover and was so excited to find these! I bought the snickerdoodle flavor and the chocolate one and both did not disappoint! Although are are what I consider "bite sized" they're the perfect little treat for those who are gluten intolerant and love sweets, like I do. They're a little on the pricey side for the size/amount you get, however I found the Snickerdoodle flavor at a local Big Lots for only $2!!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these, they are actually snicker doodle cookies, they are nice and soft, and have a great texture, which for those of you who do not keep gluten may or may not know that can be a serious issue. These are definitely a dessert item and definitely higher in calories, as with most gluten free items you have to make up for the gluten somewhere and that is often done using more fats to emulsify the product.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
One of my twins is allergic to eggs, peanuts and treenuts. So we have to be cautious what we have in the house. They're 2 years old so they don't understand when one can have a different cookie than the other. We buy these 5 boxes at a time because they are a better value for the volume of cookies we go through. Lol