GroceryBakeryEnjoy Life
Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle

Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle

by Enjoy Life

Enjoy Life® Snickerdoodle Soft Baked Cookies.
Eat freely.
Improved taste!
Dairy free.
Nut free.
Soy free.
No artificial anything!
Certified GF, Gluten-free™.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Free from the 8 common allergens.

How does everyone like these? I’ve only tried the crunchy chocolate chip cookies as well as the mega chunks, but have wanted to try these. Would love some input before I purchase.
Start your review of Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle!
Product Highlights
my daughter has celiac and is gluten free and these are one of the very few things that is gluten free that tastes amazing!in reviews
These cookies are cake-like and have the perfect amount of cinnamon.in reviews
They are the perfect size for him.in reviews
They have chocolate chip and brownies as well, and it all tastes the same.in reviews
They are addictive and are much better for you than most cookies if you have food allergies or just trying to steer clear of some of the bad stuff.in reviews
Miriam D.
Newark, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle uploaded by Miriam D.
Not the best taste that these cookies could have. Also they have too much sugar when they are supposed to be organic. Moreover, the box comes with a few baby cookies #f4f #food #organic
Polo  K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle uploaded by Polo  K.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so delicious. They have a superb taste. My only gripe would be to not have so much added sugar and instead to have it taste magnificent with more natural sugar. I have bought these too many times to count. They are small so you can easily find yourself eating more than you intended.
Zorana S.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle uploaded by Zorana S.
I am obsessed with this brand. I am so excited they make my favorite cookie flavor SNICKERDOODLE 😋 These soft cookies are made with ancient grain, so delicious!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these, they are actually snicker doodle cookies, they are nice and soft, and have a great texture, which for those of you who do not keep gluten may or may not know that can be a serious issue. These are definitely a dessert item and definitely higher in calories, as with most gluten free items you have to make up for the gluten somewhere and that is often done using more fats to emulsify the product.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
One of my twins is allergic to eggs, peanuts and treenuts. So we have to be cautious what we have in the house. They're 2 years old so they don't understand when one can have a different cookie than the other. We buy these 5 boxes at a time because they are a better value for the volume of cookies we go through. Lol
Brittany B.
Clayton, NY
I just recently started following a Vegan diet. I was worried I wouldn't find anything to satisfy my sweet tooth. These we're gone in seconds. I loved everything about them! The softness, the flavor & most importantly my kids loved them as well!
Thy P.
One does not understand the significance of finding a cookie that your child can finally eat. My son has multiple food allergies, and it's difficult to explain to a 2 year old why he can't have the same snacks as everyone else in class. Finding this brand and cookie was like a life saver. It even taste good too!!!
jen B.
Franklinville, NJ
These are great for people with food allergies or diet restrictions. My kids and I are vegan and it is nice to find healtheir options for sweet treats. These cookies are cake-like and have the perfect amount of cinnamon.
Sarah Y.
Roseville, MI
These gluten free treats are great! The cookies are very soft and are the perfect amount of sweet. Definitely a good choice if you want something a little bit more healthy than your average cookie.
Vee R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are expensive for how small the cookies are, but they are vegan so that’s why. I live them. They are so good. I wouldn’t recommend them to people who aren’t on a dairy free or vegan diet.