Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle uploaded by Laura P.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Enjoy Life® Snickerdoodle Soft Baked Cookies.
Eat freely.
Improved taste!
Dairy free.
Nut free.
Soy free.
No artificial anything!
Certified GF, Gluten-free™.
Non GMO project verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Free from the 8 common allergens. see more...

Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle
  • "my daughter has celiac and is gluten free and these are one of the very few things that is gluten free that tastes amazing!" in 5 reviews
  • "These cookies are cake-like and have the perfect amount of cinnamon." in 2 reviews
  • "They are addictive and are much better for you than most cookies if you have food allergies or just trying to steer clear of some of the bad stuff." in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect size for him." in 1 review
  • "They have chocolate chip and brownies as well, and it all tastes the same." in 1 review
Maria L.
FINDLAY, OH
Excellent choice for people who have allergies and are forced to avoid certain ingredients. Safe to eat, but lack of allergenic ingredients doesn’t take away from taste and texture of this product. Delicious! And very little sugar.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Okay. For a cookie with NO chocolate in it, these are REALLY good! It's difficult to get a soft cookie with gluten free baking, and these are extremely soft. The cinnamon flavor is good but not overwhelming and they're not too sweet- perfect flavor. Not gritty and no weird aftertaste. Overall, I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good packaged GF cookie.
Gazelle B.
Long Is City, NY
This has made being gluten free so much easier. taste great and does not have that earthy taste that some gluten free cookies have. even my friends who are not GF enjoy them and buy them :D
Carrie K.
Edmond
I LOVE snickerdoodles and I LOVE these cookies. They are very soft and have a great flavor without dairy or gluten. The only disadvantage is the size, but I could care less because they're so good.
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This cookie is so dangerous! It is delicious with a nice cold glass of milk or coffee. The taste reminds me of a ginger bread cookie which I love! I couldn't believe how good they are for a gluten free cookie. The cookie itself is 120 calories and they are about the size of a walnut which is pretty small considering the calories and carbs in the cookie. Looking at the ingredients they come from the fruit and other sugars. For what it is I think it is much healthier than oreos or any other highly processed cookie.
Sarah M.
Macon, GA
I found out I was gluten intolerant and began my mission of finding foods that didn't taste like cardboard. This was my first success story, and I'm still in love with this brand. They are amazingly tasty and so incredibly soft and chewy. The snickerdoodle is hands down my favorite, pair it with Lactaid milk and you've got the best milk and gluten-free cookies on the market.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
My frequently requires me to purchase food for large groups, and Enjoy Life products help me feel confident that there will be delicious snack and dessert options available for people with a variety of dietary restrictions. The only problem is people without restrictions also like them, so we run out quickly!
Silvia C.
Clarksville
Amazing is not even enough to describe these amazing cookies . For someone like myself with food allergies this better than a reg cookie out there . Super soft and no one would know they are gluten free nutfree soy free or dairy free ! Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I purchased these because i had a coupon and they were on sale, which made them free. They were delicious. They were so full of flavor and soft just like the package promised. They wee easily found and were worth the money for them. I also love that tehy are more on the healthy side. I will buy these again.
Mackenzie M.
So addictive! But don't eat if you have a fodmap problem, they contain dates and I found out the hard way. If you're just gluten free, go for it! They're absolutely delicious and the texture is fantastic.

back