Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Double Chocolate Brownie uploaded by Janemarie S.Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Double Chocolate Brownie uploaded by Mollee W.Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Double Chocolate Brownie uploaded by Mollee W.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Enjoy Life® Double Chocolate Brownie Soft Baked Cookies.
Eat freely.
Certified GF™ gluten-free.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Free from the 8 common allergens.
Gluten free. see more...

• Like the question down there, does it burn easily? And does it st...2 Answers
  • Does it burn when you cook it?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "Not gonna lie I've been known to eat a whole box in one sitting #noshame They are indulgent, soft chewy and just everything you'd want in a cookie!" in 2 reviews
  • "You could find a lot worse GF cookies out there, but I am not a big fan of these." in 1 review
  • "I normally don't buy anything gluten free, but I'll start buying these more often." in 1 review
heather h.
heather h.
These cookies are amazing!! soft and chewy, and full of chocolatey flavor. satisfies my sweet tooth 100% without the tummy ache. The perfect gluten free beach bag essential.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Clarksville, TN
I was at first quite skeptical when my husband bought these home from publix. I can't handle dairy which in mostly everything and was quite surprised they didn't have anything that would typically be in a cookie/brownie (gluten,nuts,dairy etc) its free from all 7 ALLERGIES people have. I was intrigued. At first glance small smelled just like a brownie but cookie shaped. First bite omg whaaa the? these ARE GOOOOOOOOD! Whole box later oopsss.... The texture someone wrote is chalky and I do agree if you're not used to different types of allergy free products it might taste weird at first. I would say the texture is similar to fiber one brownie but its much softer for some reason. I was also pleased to not have an upset tummy. It is on the pricey side but all natural, organic, made with real ingredients seems to be and its probably not meant for you to eat in one sitting lol
Mollee W.
Mollee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are legit delicious. They taste like heaven. Very soft and chewy like brownies. They're a good size too. I think there was like 12 in a pack. Maybe 16. We ate them so fast I can't recall. My kids and husband loved them too.. I love that they're allergen free. They're better for my family than any old grocery store cookie so I appreciate that. They're sweetened with prune juice which although you can't taste the prune specifically it does change the texture somewhat. I actually like the subtle change and my kids didn't notice it one way or another. I'd highly recommend especially for allergy sufferers.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
These are probably too pricey for my budget but I got them anyway. I'm not disappointed. So far, I've just tried the snickerdoodles and double chocolate from the variety pack. They were delicious, soft, and almost melted in my mouth. I would have never known they were made without wheat or dairy. None of the cookies in this box were damaged either. I'm definitely going to buy again and try out all the flavors! It's so wonderful to have a treat that I can safely eat. Also, no weird after taste like I got with Lucy's hard cookies. I think I like snickerdoodles better than double chocolate brownie since these are not chocolate enough for my liking.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
I can't eat dairy or soy while breastfeeding my daughter with MSPI, so I was thrilled to find a packaged goodie I could actually eat without worrying! I keep some on hand while I'm at work so I don't get jealous if I see other people eating treats that I can't eat. They're a little pricey for tiny cookies, but I used to spend more money going out for 1 froyo, so I can't complain too much!
Janemarie S.
Janemarie S.
Jber, AK
Omg this double chocolate brownies are amazing!!! Thus was my fist time trying this brownies and I absolutely love it!!! They we're affordable, they are gluten free, dairy free, soy and nut free!!! They just have 9 g of sugar!!! The perfect dessert!!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really enjoyed this cookie I think it is a great substitution for other processed cookies. It was soft and easy on the pallet I would recommend giving them a try even if you are not gluten free.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
Since I have stopped eating gluten I miss all the gluten-y baked good. These are fantastic. They taste fresh and homemade without making my tummy upset. I love them, I find them very filling. My fiance says they are chalky, I don't notice it. (Which is fine by me if he isn't tempted to gobble them up on me.)
Jalé H.
Jalé H.
These are the best gluten and dairy free cookies I've ever had. So soft and delicious and it's tempting to eat all of them at once. HIGHLY recommend!
Elena S.
Elena S.
I actually got these to try for a rebate that was on my phone. i was surprised that they were really good for being gluten free. they are moist, chewy and come in little enjoyable pieces.
just watch how many you'll end up eating! they aren't shy when it comes to the calorie count.
now to get a cool glass of almond milk.
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Eugene, OR
Like the question down there, does it burn easily? And does it stick to the pan?
Maria E.
Maria E.
Does it burn when you cook it?