BY ENJOY LIFE

Enjoy Life® Double Chocolate Brownie Soft Baked Cookies.
Eat freely.
Certified GF™ gluten-free.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Free from the 8 common allergens.
Gluten free. see more...

• Like the question down there, does it burn easily? And do...2 Answers
  • Does it burn when you cook it?1 Answers
Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Double Chocolate Brownie
  • "Not gonna lie I've been known to eat a whole box in one sitting #noshame They are indulgent, soft chewy and just everything you'd want in a cookie!" in 2 reviews
  • "I normally don't buy anything gluten free, but I'll start buying these more often." in 1 review
  • "You could find a lot worse GF cookies out there, but I am not a big fan of these." in 1 review
emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Purchased at: Target
I discovered this company when I had to become gluten, dairy, egg and almond free. I love that they make products for people with food sensitivities. These cookies taste as good as ones with all the typical cookie additives. Soft, bite sized and delicious.
Carrie K.
These are great cookies for the chocolate lover that can’t have gluten or dairy. You’ll need at least two because they’re so good and they’re about the size of an Oreo. They’re allergen free and non-gmo. Worth every penny for the piece of mind.
Mollee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are legit delicious. They taste like heaven. Very soft and chewy like brownies. They're a good size too. I think there was like 12 in a pack. Maybe 16. We ate them so fast I can't recall. My kids and husband loved them too.. I love that they're allergen free. They're better for my family than any old grocery store cookie so I appreciate that. They're sweetened with prune juice which although you can't taste the prune specifically it does change the texture somewhat. I actually like the subtle change and my kids didn't notice it one way or another. I'd highly recommend especially for allergy sufferers.
Janemarie S.
Jber, AK
Omg this double chocolate brownies are amazing!!! Thus was my fist time trying this brownies and I absolutely love it!!! They we're affordable, they are gluten free, dairy free, soy and nut free!!! They just have 9 g of sugar!!! The perfect dessert!!!!
Samantha H.
Youngstown, OH
As I am not normally gluten free, I only purchased them because of a coupon I had. These cookies were true to their chewy label! Love that! Plus they had a rich chocolate taste without being overly sweet. The only drawback was the slightly chalky and grainy texture they had. For a gluten free cookie it was great! However if you are able to eat gluten,  Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Double Chocolate Brownie are not for you.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVED these so much. My friend sent them to me to try out and I am mad I can't find them anywhere near me to buy or even online at the moment. They are soft, super chocolate and so good. They seem to be a bit on the pricey side but almost all gluten free snacks are. They are a nice sweet indulgent treat.
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this cookie I think it is a great substitution for other processed cookies. It was soft and easy on the pallet I would recommend giving them a try even if you are not gluten free.
Natalie R.
OAK GROVE, KY
I was at first quite skeptical when my husband bought these home from publix. I can't handle dairy which in mostly everything and was quite surprised they didn't have anything that would typically be in a cookie/brownie (gluten,nuts,dairy etc) its free from all 7 ALLERGIES people have. I was intrigued. At first glance small smelled just like a brownie but cookie shaped. First bite omg whaaa the? these ARE GOOOOOOOOD! Whole box later oopsss.... The texture someone wrote is chalky and I do agree if you're not used to different types of allergy free products it might taste weird at first. I would say the texture is similar to fiber one brownie but its much softer for some reason. I was also pleased to not have an upset tummy. It is on the pricey side but all natural, organic, made with real ingredients seems to be and its probably not meant for you to eat in one sitting lol
Lundyn M.
Flower Mound, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
If you every need something a little more than a chocolate chip cookie these are your answer. They’re super soft absolutely amazing and made without a ton of “bad ingredients “
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
These are probably too pricey for my budget but I got them anyway. I'm not disappointed. So far, I've just tried the snickerdoodles and double chocolate from the variety pack. They were delicious, soft, and almost melted in my mouth. I would have never known they were made without wheat or dairy. None of the cookies in this box were damaged either. I'm definitely going to buy again and try out all the flavors! It's so wonderful to have a treat that I can safely eat. Also, no weird after taste like I got with Lucy's hard cookies. I think I like snickerdoodles better than double chocolate brownie since these are not chocolate enough for my liking.
Marilyn L.
Eugene, OR
Like the question down there, does it burn easily? And does it stick to the pan?
Maria E.
Does it burn when you cook it?

Kohl's