Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashley R.Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Cristina G.Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Erin F.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Chewy Good Loaded With Chips! Now Even Tastier! Chocolate Chip Flavor Soft Baked No Artificial Anything Nut &Amp; Gluten Free Cookies Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. Made In A Dedicated Nut And Gluten-Free Bakery This Carton Is 100% Recyclable 1-888-50-Enjoy see more...

• I bought these for my daughter she has food allergies. Do...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Aldi's Gluten Free cookies? 3 Answers
  • Read a review and one comment mentioned gluten free. Wha...2 Answers
Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip
  • "I recently switched to a gluten free diet and these cookies are great for whenever I need a sweet snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I just bought my first box of the soft baked chocolate chip." in 1 review
Lauren Z.
Chilliwack, BC
snack sized soft cookies that are gluten free and vegan! the flavour isn’t as strong as the other flavours in this product line but it meets those chocolate chip cookie cravings!
jasmine S.
So yummy! I love that they are gluten free, soy free and dairy free so that many people with dietary needs can eat these. They are a little pricy and I don't enjoy that but they are an awesome snack for those who have a sweet tooth, and are great with a glass of almond milk to dunk them in! I deffinitly recommend these, especially for a school snack for kids.
Gustavo K.
I LOVE COOKIES
Sempre é muito bom, comer uma sobremesa bem elaborada, e o Cookie pode proporcionar isso! basta usar a criatividade e transformar sua cozinha em uma fábrica de delícias!
Krista R.
London
Oh my goodness, these are the best guilty pleasure. So simple and quick to make and they are great for having roomates to snack on.
Heather B.
Jackson, MI
How do these compare to the Aldi's Gluten Free cookies?
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
I bought these for my daughter she has food allergies. Do they have that weird grainy texture?
Barbara D.
Read a review and one comment mentioned gluten free. What makes these cookies gluten free?