Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashley R.Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Cristina G.Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Erin F.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Chewy Good Loaded With Chips! Now Even Tastier! Chocolate Chip Flavor Soft Baked No Artificial Anything Nut &Amp; Gluten Free Cookies Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. Made In A Dedicated Nut And Gluten-Free Bakery This Carton Is 100% Recyclable 1-888-50-Enjoy see more...

• I bought these for my daughter she has food allergies. Do...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Aldi's Gluten Free cookies? 3 Answers
  • Read a review and one comment mentioned gluten free. Wha...2 Answers
Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip
  • "I recently switched to a gluten free diet and these cookies are great for whenever I need a sweet snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I just bought my first box of the soft baked chocolate chip." in 1 review
Alyssa C.
Fort Stewart, GA
These are so soft and so good! It's so nice to be able to find prepackaged cookies that are free of the major allergens!
Ashley M.
Due to a milk allergy, I was thrilled to find baked goods with milk substitutes. They are very soft and taste great!
Caroline S.
Hampton Bays , NY
They are soft, it comes a lot in the package, the chocolate mints are really good and I recommend to everyone!
Kimberly Y.
Perris, CA
These cookies taste great. I always loved anything with chocolate chips. Yum! They are soft and delicious.
Merina M.
EVERETT
These are real soft and healthy.. I eat these with my two and a half year old cousin. She loves chocolates
Tabitha S.
Penacook , NH
They ares yummy and gluten free I am sensitive to gluten and when I eat these , I don't. Regret it after.
Elizabeth H.
These are so soft, chewy and delicious! They are free of the top 8 allergens. My kids love them.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
These cookies taste great! Very soft and moist, cannot get enough I adore this brand.
Johnna R.
1,471 reviews
Kids love this cookies they always want to have some and live the bag empty
L P.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Enjoy Life is helping to bring Gluten Free Cookies to the main steam public, by offering tasty sweet goodies that everyone can enjoy. The soft bake cookies were one of the first GF treats I tried and actually loved eating.
Heather B.
Jackson, MI
How do these compare to the Aldi's Gluten Free cookies?
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
I bought these for my daughter she has food allergies. Do they have that weird grainy texture?
Barbara D.
Read a review and one comment mentioned gluten free. What makes these cookies gluten free?