Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashley R.Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Cristina G.Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Erin F.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Chewy Good Loaded With Chips! Now Even Tastier! Chocolate Chip Flavor Soft Baked No Artificial Anything Nut &Amp; Gluten Free Cookies Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. Made In A Dedicated Nut And Gluten-Free Bakery This Carton Is 100% Recyclable 1-888-50-Enjoy see more...

• I bought these for my daughter she has food allergies. Do...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Aldi's Gluten Free cookies? 3 Answers
  • Read a review and one comment mentioned gluten free. Wha...2 Answers
Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip
  • "I recently switched to a gluten free diet and these cookies are great for whenever I need a sweet snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I just bought my first box of the soft baked chocolate chip." in 1 review
Emily R.
Winfield, MO
My son and husband have to eat gluten free and this is the only cookies they allow me to buy. They taste incredible even if you don't have to eat gluten free.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a good option for somebody who has food allergies. I don't have food allergies but I have tried these before and they are really soft and yummy.
Shermaine S.
S San Fran, CA
I cut out milk and dairy in my diet and this brand is the best for those who are vegetarian or even going vegan. Would recommend to everyone!!
Afshan M.
I just wanted to try these for the first time they tasted little bitter like dark chocalate. But then i liked them . They are shewy and soft
Alyssa O.
Dublin, OH
Definitely not the worst gluten-free cookie I've tried, but not the best by far. Nice chewy texture, yummy dark chocolate, but not perfect.
Ashley L.
These are okay. If you like chocolate chip cookies that are soft you will love them. They definitely have alot of chocolate in them.
Erin G.
These taste amazing. Not only are they Dairy Free, they also have a smooth texture and taste just like other store bought cookies.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are really tasty! I recently switched to a gluten free diet and these cookies are great for whenever I need a sweet snack.
Lundyn M.
Denton
Purchased at: Kroger
I freaking love these. These are the best clean chocolate chip cookies you can buy! I eat pretty much a whole box in one sitting
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
We love these for my son with a Milk Protein allergy. They taste healthy and not as sweet as regular chocolate chip cookies.
Heather B.
Jackson, MI
How do these compare to the Aldi's Gluten Free cookies?
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
I bought these for my daughter she has food allergies. Do they have that weird grainy texture?
Barbara D.
Read a review and one comment mentioned gluten free. What makes these cookies gluten free?