Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ashley R.Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Cristina G.Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip uploaded by Erin F.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Chewy Good Loaded With Chips! Now Even Tastier! Chocolate Chip Flavor Soft Baked No Artificial Anything Nut &Amp; Gluten Free Cookies Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. Made In A Dedicated Nut And Gluten-Free Bakery This Carton Is 100% Recyclable 1-888-50-Enjoy see more...

• I bought these for my daughter she has food allergies. Do...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Aldi's Gluten Free cookies? 3 Answers
  • Read a review and one comment mentioned gluten free. Wha...2 Answers
Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies Chocolate Chip
  • "I recently switched to a gluten free diet and these cookies are great for whenever I need a sweet snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I just bought my first box of the soft baked chocolate chip." in 1 review
Micaila H.
These cookies are so good. They are soft and not the most expensive things either. They are delicious and taste amazing. I but them a lot. They are so good. If you ever need a delicious cooking eat these.
Francis S.
I have to have gluten free foods now and lucky for me, I had some coupons for EnjoyLife products (even better, Ibotta also regularly offers rebates for these). So what would normally have been $3.50 was $1 to test first. I loved them. Yeah they still have a different texture as most gluten free products do but these are moist and have a great flavor. I agree that there aren't many cookies in the box (only 12) but they're great for someone on a diet restriction who has that cookie craving. I keep these in my pantry stocked now. I like that EnjoyLife also offers coupons regularly, too.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
Although no one in my family has celiac, I had to redeem an extra Ibotta rebate recently to get a bonus and decided to try these. I couldn't find them anywhere at Wal-Mart so I went to Giant Eagle. I was shocked at the price $4.89 a box! I bought them because with my coupon and Ibotta they were about $1. The taste and texture were perfect. These didn't last my family more than one night. I'm giving them a low rating because of the expensive price. I feel horrible for the families and children who pay so much for a snack.
Elena S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I actually got these to try for a rebate that was on my phone. i was surprised that they were really good for being gluten free. they are moist, chewy and come in little enjoyable pieces.
just watch how many you'll end up eating! they aren't shy when it comes to the calorie count. i i love the little chips!
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
My family had recently had to change or diet due to my youngest daughter's food allergies (gluten, dairy, and egg). it was great to find a brand that was free of all allergens and even better to find one my kids liked! This is the perfect desert or small treat to take with us of I know others will have snacks.
Gail R.
Goshen, OH
We have been gf for about 8 years now, so we have tried A LOT of cookies. My daughter came home from school and told me about them, she said they where so good..so off to the store to pick up a box. When I tried them they were not bad, not the best but not the worst. I did really like how soft they were and the chocolate was good, but there was not many cookies in the box compared to others.
karen b.
I bought these for the first time recently when they were on sale at the grocery store and did not have any preconceived expectations. They were pretty good. They were very soft in texture but held together well. The down side is that there were not very many cookies in the box. They are expensive when purchased at full price.
Stacy S.
2,147 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I purchased these because they were on sale and I had a coupon. I am a huge fan. They are the perfect size and taste great. they are a little on the expensive side, but the companys website has coupons to make it more affordable. I will definatley consider buying these in the future.
Deb D.
I just bought my first box of the soft baked chocolate chip. I love that they are gluten free and soft baked. The taste is better than some other gluten-free brands. Wish they were a little bigger. I am looking forward to trying another flavor.
Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
Since I have stopped eating gluten I miss all the gluten-y baked good. These are fantastic. They taste fresh and homemade without making my tummy upset. I love them, I find them very filling. I love the soft bakes because regular gluten free cookies are crumbley and messy.
Heather B.
Jackson, MI
How do these compare to the Aldi's Gluten Free cookies?
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
I bought these for my daughter she has food allergies. Do they have that weird grainy texture?
Barbara D.
Read a review and one comment mentioned gluten free. What makes these cookies gluten free?