BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Chewy Good Loaded With Chips! Now Even Tastier! Chocolate Chip Flavor Soft Baked No Artificial Anything Nut &Amp; Gluten Free Cookies Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. Made In A Dedicated Nut And Gluten-Free Bakery This Carton Is 100% Recyclable 1-888-50-Enjoy see more...

• I bought these for my daughter she has food allergies. Do they ha...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Aldi's Gluten Free cookies? 3 Answers
  • Read a review and one comment mentioned gluten free. What makes ...2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I recently switched to a gluten free diet and these cookies are great for whenever I need a sweet snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I just bought my first box of the soft baked chocolate chip." in 1 review
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Seriously so good!!! I've been vegan for 7 years and recently added a little meat to my diet. I still do not eat dairy, eggs or red meat. My daughter and fiancé are also vegan so finding foods that work for everyone is best! I have tried several types of cookies from enjoy life and have been very impressed!! They are soft, sweet and taste like you would want a chocolate chip cookie to taste! You would never notice a difference! I definitely recommend to anyone on a special diet or just looking for a healthier version of cookies!
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
Although no one in my family has celiac, I had to redeem an extra Ibotta rebate recently to get a bonus and decided to try these. I couldn't find them anywhere at Wal-Mart so I went to Giant Eagle. I was shocked at the price $4.89 a box! I bought them because with my coupon and Ibotta they were about $1. The taste and texture were perfect. These didn't last my family more than one night. I'm giving them a low rating because of the expensive price. I feel horrible for the families and children who pay so much for a snack.
Katie E.
Marlton, NJ
Love these! Soft baked cookies are the best (who wants a hard cookie? Okay I'm sure some people like that, but I sure don't!). The flavor is nice, their ingredients are easy to read, and they are allergy friendly. I think that's pretty awesome because I know too many people can't get delicious cookies completely free of nuts.
Tina S.
New Haven, IN
Since going gluten and dairy free I have struggled finding something to satiate my sweet tooth. These have hit the spot! They taste great and are super soft. The only negative is the price point compared to what you actually get. I used a coupon on Ibotta.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok I just tried these yesterday and I fell in love with them. The ingredients are super pure and while they aren't exactly your traditional chocolate chip cookie they are truly delightful. They are nice and chewy and have a nice hint of vanilla.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So great to have a chewy and soft cookie! It's the first cookie I have found that gluten free and dairy free and still tastes amazing. I don't feel like I'm missing anything and I don't feel sick when I eat them.
Kendro T.
Since I started on my vegan/gluten free lifestyle, it hasn’t been super hard to find options for sweets. The EnjoyLife brand is one of my faves. I LOVE their cookies! They’re so delicious and taste just like the “real thing”.
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy and super soft! Taste fresh baked and the best part....Gluten and egg free! My allergies usually keep me from enjoying soft desert treats or snacks and I'm so happy I can eat these! Super delicious!
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I purchased these because they were on sale and I had a coupon. I am a huge fan. They are the perfect size and taste great. they are a little on the expensive side, but the companys website has coupons to make it more affordable. I will definatley consider buying these in the future.
Francis S.
I have to have gluten free foods now and lucky for me, I had some coupons for EnjoyLife products (even better, Ibotta also regularly offers rebates for these). So what would normally have been $3.50 was $1 to test first. I loved them. Yeah they still have a different texture as most gluten free products do but these are moist and have a great flavor. I agree that there aren't many cookies in the box (only 12) but they're great for someone on a diet restriction who has that cookie craving. I keep these in my pantry stocked now. I like that EnjoyLife also offers coupons regularly, too.
Heather B.
Jackson, MI
How do these compare to the Aldi's Gluten Free cookies?
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
I bought these for my daughter she has food allergies. Do they have that weird grainy texture?
Barbara D.
Read a review and one comment mentioned gluten free. What makes these cookies gluten free?