Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Mini Chips Pck of 2 (Packaging may vary)

by Enjoy Life Foods

Rich, smooth and craveable, our chocolate chips are the perfect addition to any recipe. Free of dairy, soy and gluten, these semi-sweet chips satisfy everyone's chocolate cravings. Enjoy them in your favorite cookie or dessert recipe or by the handful! At Enjoy Life, our whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people’s insides happy. We believe everyone has the right to enjoy a wholesome snack, that's why we've made these Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips free of gluten, dairy and soy. We're passionate about making great-tasting foods that most everyone can eat freely. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips are gluten free and free of the 8 most common allergens: wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish. This product was manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free and nut-free bakery. It is also made without other common triggers of intolerance: corn, potato, sulfites, sesame and casein. So please enjoy our tasty Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips!

Gluten free; Natural; GMO free; Kosher; Soy free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Mini Chips Pck of 2 (Packaging may vary)!
Loma Linda , CA
This is technically not the specific kind that I buy but the one I do I can’t find to pick from. I buy this brand but the dark chocolate kind as dark chocolate doesn’t tend to trigger migraines for me. I love using these for banana protein muffins.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Cookeville, TN
These chips are delicious!!!! By the handful, in ice cream, by the handful, in cookies, by the handful, in anything. These aren’t full of junk either.
I love enjoy life products! They are safe for almost everyone . Free from the top allergies!