GroceryPantryEnjoy Life
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips

Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips

by Enjoy Life

Eat Freely Premium Quality Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips Dairy, Nut &Amp; Soy Free Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve Vegan At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. 1-888-50-Enjoy Product Of The Usa

Do you like it ?
Foes It taste like milk chocolate or dark?
How much does a bag run for?
Start your review of Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips!
Product Highlights
Everyone in my family has food allergies so its nice that there is something out there that lets us get our chocolate fix. in reviews
They taste just like Hershey's chocolate chips and make it possible to still enjoy treats while on a gluten and dairy free dietin reviews
Chantal  H.
Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips uploaded by Chantal  H.
If your looking for an allergy free chocolate chip this is the one for you! They are so delicious and bake so well in chocolate chip cookies! 🍪 They are free from gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish and crustaceans. You will love them give these a try there so great!
Nohemi F.
Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips uploaded by Nohemi F.
I first heard about Enjoy Life chocolate chips on Instagram. I saw a cookie post that was promoting allergen friendly foods. Our family has sensitive stomachs including gluten intolerance so I knew I had to try them out. They are delicious! I now buy them weekly and usually eat them alone, haha. But when I bake chocolate chip cast iron cookies they come out amazing ! They’re always the right kind of sweet. For Halloween we melted them and made turtle apples. The chocolate melted easily in the microwave and the apples were easily covered. I highly recommend these for all your chocolate needs allergies or not. Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
Diderique K.
Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips uploaded by Diderique K.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are so yummy! They’re dairy free and free of SO many allergens! The mini chips make the best cookies because you get a bunch of them in every bite! Highly recommend and I always have them on hand for my chocolate recipes
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
I love Enjoy Life chocolate chips! I’m so glad there’s such a yummy vegan chocolate that I can use in cookies, cakes, candies, or just just eat for a snack!
Sandrine M.
I always end up buying these chips at the supermarket because I don’t support Hershey’s or Nestle (which kind of turns the baking aisle into a minefield). Even though I had no real intention of buying this brand, they have turned out to be my favorite chocolate chips. They are really good quality.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
These are absolutely perfect for my family. These are free from the top eight allergies and as my daughter has severe allergies to milk eggs and nuts these are perfect for us! They taste the same as any other chocolate chip without the fear of accidental cross contamination.
Kerry M.
Greenville, SC
These are so good. You'd never guess that they're vegan! They work well with any baking project. They melt just like normal chocolate chips, but they're safe for people who have any of the most common food allergies. They taste great by themselves too!
Jacqueline L.
S Milwaukee, WI
These are great to bake with ! They are made with the highest quality ingredients! These are great if you have kids who are extremely sensitive to foods. Only downsize is the price.
Olya  N.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to bake and sometimes I like to bake something little like mini cheese cakes or mini cookies or use chocolate chips as decoration on cakes. Enjoy life brand of mini chocolate chips are amazingly good and has a long shelf Storage time.
Anna H.
2,369 reviews
I haven't enjoyed mini chocolate chips in a long time until the Enjoy Life brand name came along! They are so good and you cant tell the difference that they are gluten free except for the fact that I am not sick after eating them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...