Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips uploaded by Jessica R.
2 colors available

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Premium Quality Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips Dairy, Nut &Amp; Soy Free Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve Vegan At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. 1-888-50-Enjoy Product Of The Usa see more...

• How much does a bag run for?4 Answers
  • Do these really taste like semi sweet chocolate or can you tell the...11 Answers
  • Are these dairy free?5 Answers
Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
  • "Everyone in my family has food allergies so its nice that there is something out there that lets us get our chocolate fix. " in 9 reviews
  • "They taste just like Hershey's chocolate chips and make it possible to still enjoy treats while on a gluten and dairy free diet" in 5 reviews
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
These make having to be dairy free a little less sad. I use these in baking mixes for added chocolatey goodness and when I'm having a chocolate craving I'll eat them straight out of the bag. The texture feels like normal chocolate chips. I honestly didn't know what to expect when I bought them the first time but I was pleasantly surprised and now I always have a bag stocked! They definitely aren't on the cheap side, around $5 a bag but if you have food restrictions (gluten, dairy, soy, etc.) you already know that products free of common allergens are more expensive but so worth it for the sake of your sanity.
Erin G.
Erin G.
These taste just like regular dairy chocolate. No one in my family can tell the difference and we even had them taste them before we told them they were without dairy. When you can find these in stores they are about average for allergy friendly foods. I will continue to buy these when I can find them.
Rozelyn D.
Rozelyn D.
Middlesex, NJ
Foodie Expert
As a mom of children with food allergies, this is a true lifesaver and treat. Since it's made without wheat/gluten, dairy, egg, soy, tree nuts and peanuts, this allowed my kids to enjoy treats with chocolate without fear of a reaction. The best part is that even those without food allergies love it.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
Foodie Expert
I was surprised how great these tasted for being conscious to a lot of diets! It is refreshing to find something sweet that is dairy-free and actually tastes good, and very similar to other chocolate chip products. I would definitely recommend these!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Foodie Expert
I love making vegan banana chocolate chip bread/muffins with these and chocolate chip cookies. They are great for baking and great to just eat as well. Great substitute for non vegan chocolate. I'd highly recommend them!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
These are awesome! I am lactose intolerant so I love using these in baking recipes or to make chocolate covered strawberries. Because they're mini, they melt really easily. I also love the taste of these too!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mound, MN
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I will buy! They taste incredible whether you are baking with them or just eating by the handful! They are top eight free and it is a great company as well.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
Foodie Expert
We love baking with these as I have to avoid dairy, but I don't have to avoid chocolate. We put them in pancakes, cookies, and even add them to our brownies for more chocolatey goodness!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Best non diary chocolate chips I've ever had! I can't even tell the difference just that these are healthier! Love eating these plain, using in cakes or frosting do, and baking cookies!
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
Katy, TX
My mom is allergic to dairy so these are a great option. You would never know they were dairy free. These are a little bit too sweet for my taste but I don't like things super sweet.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Do you bake with these? What is your favorite recipe?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
Do these really taste like semi sweet chocolate or can you tell the difference?
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Estell Manor, NJ
Does the chocolate get sweeter when it melts?
Angela A.
Angela A.
Worcester, MA
Are these dairy free?
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Foodie Expert
What is everyone's favorite recipe to use with the Enjoy Life Chocolates at your allergy free home?