Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips uploaded by Becky W.Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips uploaded by Leah M.Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips uploaded by Jessica R.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Premium Quality Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips Dairy, Nut &Amp; Soy Free Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve Vegan At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. 1-888-50-Enjoy Product Of The Usa see more...

Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
  • "Everyone in my family has food allergies so its nice that there is something out there that lets us get our chocolate fix. " in 9 reviews
  • "They taste just like Hershey's chocolate chips and make it possible to still enjoy treats while on a gluten and dairy free diet" in 5 reviews
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Review for: Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips more...
These are absolutely delicious! They are dairy free, nut free, soy free, wheat free, egg free, and gluten free. They taste so good in any and everything you use them in... or if you just have a sweet tooth and need a Hand full. My opinion it tastes like the chocolate from snow caps or a full Easter bunny of all chocolate. Would definitely recommend. They are also America's #1 allergy friendly baking chocolates.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Review for: Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips, Of 12 more...
My family and I have been buying these chocolate chips for years— they’re so tasty! We eat them plain, as is, and they’re great in cookies or melted in any dessert. Bought it at Whole Foods. Highly recommend because they’re so darn delicious!!!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
I LOVE these mini chocolate chips! I have been using them for years. I use them in my own baked goods, pancakes, waffles, etc., and they are great for using in baked goods for events/parties. They are dairy-free and vegan, so they will suit almost anyone's dietary preferences. They're also perfect for mini muffins, donuts, and cupcakes! The chocolate flavor is authentic and perfect, and I would definitely recommend these to others and continue to buy them.
Kylee R.
Albright, WV
These are perfect for adding to baked good and add just the right amount of chocolate sprinkles throughout! Perfect in muffins and mini cookies. We use this brand because they taste great and are dairy free which fits our family's needs!
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This are amazing baking chips even to make fudge but a little price for the size I know gluten free products are pricy but get to lower the price and I'll have way more than now
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
This past May I decided to stop eating dairy, just to see what kind of health benefits I could reap from this. It has been a wonderful transition except for one thing. I miss chocolate. When I found these dairy-free chocolate chips I was in heaven! I can make cookies again and sometimes I just eat the chocolate chips straight from the bag too! I'm looking forward to enjoying holiday recipes with these chocolate chips!
Carissa O.
Chocolate chips that are as close to Paleo as it gets. theyre gluten, dairy, soy and nut free. perfect for those with a lot of food allergies. i love these for baking and eating for snack with the occasional sweet tooth. my family eats mostly primal, so these are perfect to use when making or baking something that requires chocolate. they taste delicious
member-5fe009606
It's nice to have options and still be able to eat "regular" food when t comes to having food allergies. Pricing is competitive and as a consumer, it's hard to pay more for products when you pay more for everything in life when living with allergies. I wish companies could bring down the prices a little in the specialty food groups.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these for baking or just for snacking on! They are a little pricey compared to other chocolate chips but they're vegan and don't contain any sketchy ingredients. Also the consistency is great, they taste just like any other more artificial chocolate chip! I wouldn't say they're better than Nestle, etc. but definitely equally good!
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
These are AMAZING! I have a little girl with so many food allergies I feel we have lost count - but these she can have so I don't feel like she's always missing out on goodies all the time. AND THEY TASTE SO GOOD! I'm a chocolate snob, and I think they're delicious!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Do you bake with these? What is your favorite recipe?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Do these really taste like semi sweet chocolate or can you tell the difference?
Kristin S.
Estell Manor, NJ
Does the chocolate get sweeter when it melts?
Angela A.
Worcester, MA
Are these dairy free?
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
How much does a bag run for?