• Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips Of 12

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Premium Quality Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips Dairy, Nut &Amp; Soy Free Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve Vegan At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. 1-888-50-Enjoy Product Of The Usa see more...

Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips

Start your review of Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Everyone in my family has food allergies so its nice that there is something out there that lets us get our chocolate fix. " in 9 reviews
  • "They taste just like Hershey's chocolate chips and make it possible to still enjoy treats while on a gluten and dairy free diet" in 5 reviews
Sandrine M.
I always end up buying these chips at the supermarket because I don’t support Hershey’s or Nestle (which kind of turns the baking aisle into a minefield). Even though I had no real intention of buying this brand, they have turned out to be my favorite chocolate chips. They are really good quality.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
These are absolutely perfect for my family. These are free from the top eight allergies and as my daughter has severe allergies to milk eggs and nuts these are perfect for us! They taste the same as any other chocolate chip without the fear of accidental cross contamination.
hris o.
Cataula, GA
As a dairy free and gluten free household, Enjoy Life products have been a blessing for baked goods. These are better than milk containing products. They are great for snacking even. Check out these and other Enjoy Life products for your allergen free needs.
jessica K.
I have two children who are allergic to nuts and I love knowing that these yummy chocolate chips are completely allergy-safe. You would never know how many things they don’t have in them by tasting then—such a great company and great product!
Danielle C.
Favorite vegan chocolate chips, easy to find in all grocery stores around me, sort of expensive but most vegan chocolate is. Love these especially in pancakes also easy to melt to make vegan Peanutbutter cups
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I love the enjoy life brand, not only as a vegan, but as someone with family members with other allergies, I love that they are top allergies free. I use these for brownies, protein bites, you name it!
Alyssa B.
Great vegan chocolate chips! I use these in recipes and mixed into So Delicious yogurt as a dessert. Pricier than normal chips, but worth it for those with food allergies or restrictions.
Brittany M.
Stratford, NJ
Taste just like regular chocolate chips! They are affordable and so delicious. I use them for a lot of my recipes and no one knows the difference!! I would highly recommend these!
Kari G.
Jackson, OH
We love these chocolate chips. They are delicious! They taste just like regular chocolate chips. We don’t have to worry about the dairy. This is the brand we buy.
Megan M.
I absolute love this little mini chips! They have great flavor and you can’t tell that they’re vegan. They taste like your everyday semisweet chips, but without the dairy! The size is perfect for making cookies because you get plenty of chocolate with each bite, and they seem to melt faster for coating since they’re so small. Love them!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Do you bake with these? What is your favorite recipe?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,054 reviews
Do these really taste like semi sweet chocolate or can you tell the difference?
Kristin S.
Estell Manor, NJ
Does the chocolate get sweeter when it melts?
Angela A.
Worcester, MA
Are these dairy free?
Kimberly E.
Fulda, MN
What is everyone's favorite recipe to use with the Enjoy Life Chocolates at your allergy free home?

Target