Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks uploaded by Brittany A.Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks uploaded by Kristina P.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Premium Quality Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks Dairy, Nut &Amp; Soy Free Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve Vegan At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. 1-888-50-Enjoy Product Of The Usa see more...

• Are these really a good substitute for regular chocolate ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The have a great flavor, even better than some name brand chips." in 1 review
  • "These are perfect for allergy-free baking, and taste great just out of hand too!" in 1 review
Daniella F.
El Cajon, CA
I am addicted to these Dairy-Free Chocolate Chunks! Makes a great afternoon snack when paired with some homemade almond butter. yummm!
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
I think these are a better option than this brand regular size chips. However, like the chips they upset my stomach.
Jordan K.
Alexandria, VA
Love to cook with these! They also have a gluten free dairy free option. They taste great and melt perfectly!
Kayla E.
Tickfaw, LA
These are very delicious! The best brand I've ever tried, even compared to name brand items.
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
These are so good they have great flavor and are better then most brands I have had before.
Mariana B.
Miami
I always top my nephews vegan cookies, brownies and cakes with these. They taste too good to be healthy but they actually are. They're vegan, super smooth and they melt easily with any recipe, sometimes i snack on them and they taste great by themselves too!
vanessa f.
Etobicoke, ON
My favourite dairy free chocolate option. I use it either melted to dip or in cookies and other recipes. It tastes just like regular chocolate!! The whole enjoy life line is fantastic and I highly recommended it for anyone on a dairy free diet.
Kristina P.
We have multiple food allergies in our house. And as a person who LOVES chocolate, this ensures that we won't have any food reactions. It's even great as a little snack!
Janice M.
Victoria, British Columbia
These are made from great quality chocolate - and no dairy or soy lecithin in them!
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
Are these really a good substitute for regular chocolate chips taste wise?