Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks uploaded by Kristina P.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Premium Quality Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks Dairy, Nut &Amp; Soy Free Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve Vegan At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. 1-888-50-Enjoy Product Of The Usa see more...

• Are these really a good substitute for regular chocolate chips ta...3 Answers
Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks
  • "The have a great flavor, even better than some name brand chips." in 1 review
  • "These are perfect for allergy-free baking, and taste great just out of hand too!" in 1 review
Brittany A.
Sachse
This is my favorite type of baking chocolate. I also just eat it by itself because it does have a yummy taste to it and I like that it has simple ingredients with nothing artificial.
Carissa O.
Delicious chocolate chunks! Perfect for from scratch chocolate chip cookies! I also confess I eat them when I get a sweet tooth at night. A handful takes care of the chocolate craving! And because they're as close
To paleo as you can get, they're my number one choice!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bake with these all of the time and let me tell you they work like a charm. Very natural ingredients and the taste is amazing. Thy aren't very expensive either. Very rich in quality as well. A great baking staple.
Ashlyn S.
Hixson, TN
Holy Grail. I love chocolate. And when I found out that I couldn't eat regular chocolate bars due to my soy allergy I was devastated. Enjoy life foods saved my sweet tooth.
Holly K.
Amherst, NH
These are perfect for allergy-free baking, and taste great just out of hand too! Enjoy Life is the only brand of chocolate I've found that does not use soy lecithin but offers both bars for snacking and chips and chunks for baking. Melts beautifully.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
These chocolate chips are fabulous. The have a great flavor, even better than some name brand chips. I had to start baking with these a few years ago when they thought I had a whey allergy. For someone who loves chocolate these were a lifesaver.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA
This tastes so good! I thought that it would taste bad because it is milk free but now we keep buying it! It compares well to other chocolates with dairy and I now recommend it to every dairy free person!
Susan S.
Alabaster, AL
As someone with multiple food allergies, Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate mega chunks are perfect for baking and snacking. They taste close to the real thing and do not make me feel sick.
Briana S.
Casco, WI
Almost as great as the real thing. Has a little bit of an aftertaste when you eat it plan but you can’t tell it’s dairy free when it’s in cookies.
Daniella F.
El Cajon, CA
I am addicted to these Dairy-Free Chocolate Chunks! Makes a great afternoon snack when paired with some homemade almond butter. yummm!
Gretchen H.
Spring Hill, TN
Are these really a good substitute for regular chocolate chips taste wise?