Enjoy Life Seed & Fruit Mix Beach Bash uploaded by Casey C.Enjoy Life Seed & Fruit Mix Beach Bash uploaded by Casey C.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Not Nuts!&Trade; Seed &Amp; Fruit Mix Free Of The 8 Common Allergens Nut Free Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve Vegan Re-Closable Bag Beach Bash&Reg; Sunflower Kernels, Pineapple, Pumpkin Seeds, Cranberries, Apricots At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. Made In A Dedicated Nut- And Gluten-Free Facility 1-888-50-Enjoy Product Of Usa see more...

• Are the sunflower seeds de-shelled? 1 Answers
Casey C.
Casey C.
Poway, CA
Foodie Expert
This is absolutely my favorite snack - whether I'm at the beach, in a college class or traveling. I especially love sprinkling it on my homemade smoothie bowl. Despite being free of the top eight allergens, it not only packs in taste (the chewy, crunchy combo is heaven) and nutrition (I love the variety of seeds and dried fruits used). Whether you're gluten free like I am or not, this is a winner!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
This is one of the best fiber supplements on the market. Not only does it include both soluble and insoluble fiber, it also includes beneficial probiotic bacteria and on top of that tastes great.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Salem, OR
I really love these snacksthere salty nmfruity a very good combo I really love the whole thing I give it ab10
Laken L.
Laken L.
Foodie Expert
This is great to eat as a snack and it is healthy as well. I love these!
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Really yummy. I like that this trail mix has sunflower seeds in it plus craisins and other yummy tidbits!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
This is a really great traveling snack! Love the flavor and taste. The pineapple is great and adds a fun flavor and sweetness to the mix.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Centralia, IL
Foodie Expert
This delicious blend allows my kids to have a healthy snack option in their lunch boxes while managing to uphold the school's nut free policy. The blend is sweet and savory at the same time, and the cranberries, pineapples, and apricots serve as a nice change from the usual box of raisins. I also love that Beach Bash does not contain chocolate.
Shahd A.
Shahd A.
Foodie Expert
Tastes good, tasty summer snack also might buy more of it Delicious too
مذاقها جيد احب طعمها سانصح صديقاتي بالشراء منه.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Foodie Expert
This is very good! I enjoy this mix very much! It has a god variety of everything you need! Taste great :)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Are the sunflower seeds de-shelled?