Enjoy Life Rice Milk Crunch Bars uploaded by jazmine b.

BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely No Artificial Anything! Boom Choco Boom™ Bar. Rice Milk Crunch. cRc Pareve. Certified Gluten-Free. Gluten, Dairy, Nut & Soy Free At Enjoy Life®, our whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people s insides happy.  That s why all our foods are specially made to be gluten-free and free of the 8 most common allergens.  Our goal is to make delicious products that just about everyone can Eat Freely.  We promise they ll make you smile inside out! Scott Mandell and the Enjoy Life team. see more...

jazmine b.
Columbus, OH
These are my favorite candy bar! Ever since I've changed my diet, I've tried several different gluten-free, nut-free bars, and they were absolutely disgusting. And as far as dark chocolate is concerned, I want to love it, but I just can't. On that note enters the Enjoy life rice milk crunch bar! That nice milk chocolaty taste minus the acne inducing dairy, that crunchy goodness minus the inflaming, chest burning, allergic reaction inducing peanuts, gluten, and soy. So go ahead, Enjoy Life!
Amanda M.
Foodie Expert
Enjoy Life is our FAVORITE sweet tooth brand!! Always exceeds our expectations and love how many dairy-free options there are with chocolate! We find this brand at Kroger and Whole Foods and have been very satisfied with every purchase.
Erin O.
Rosedale, MD
Foodie Expert
Best dairy free chocolate. I like the crunch that this one gives. I cannot eat dairy and I hate dark chocolate. Once I found this one I fell in love. Fairly priced. I buy it all the time from Giant or MOMs organic market.
Orchid F.
As someone with peanut, soy, and tree nut allergies, it was such a joy to discover Enjoy Life. With so many chocolate products being loaded with soy and produced on equipment that handles peanuts, I thought my chocolate days were numbered, yet, when I discovered that yes someone made a truly delicious chocolate that would be safe for me to eat I was delighted.

Other than the lack of the biggest allergens, Enjoy Life's chocolate is really good: smooth, fewer ingredients than other brands. The only downside to their products is that each bar, at least where I purchase them, cost more than a Hershey's Bar and other chocolate bars.
Thy P.
I cannot express my appreciation for the Enjoy Life brand. Enjoying life indeed. There is now a chocolate that my child can have at school, so he doesn't have to feel left out. It used to break my heart when he would ask for some chocolate because his friends were having some. But now, he can have some just like his friends too!
Sarah G.
Mason City, IA
Very smooth and have a really good flavor. I orginally bought these because they are stocked in the health food section of my grocery store. I keep buying them because of their taste and their natural ingredients!
Sarah C.
Foodie Expert
My husband is allergic to wheat, soy, corn, and peanuts so I when I was searching for candy to give him for Halloween last year, these were a godsend! They taste so good that even I eat them on a regular basis instead of Hershey bars!
Cameron R.
When you can't have milk chocolate and have that craving, these are perfect. We have them at our local publix and they are a nice treat. They have a great taste and no Milk Protein in them. Yay for dairy free!