BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely No Artificial Anything! Boom Choco Boom&Trade; Bar Rice Milk Chocolate Crc Pareve Certified Gluten-Free Vegan Gluten, Dairy, Nut &Amp; Soy Free At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. 12 - 1.12 Oz (32G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 13.44 Oz (384G) 1-888-50-Enjoy Made In The Usa see more...

Youlanda D.
Doolittle
I have allot of food allergies which causes me to not be able to eat allot of things, enjoy life chocolate bars are amazing....I feel like I can eat something sweet and not worry about getting sick. Rich and melt in your mouth awesomeness. 😍😍😍
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
These chocolate bars are so delicious and aren't filled with a bunch of bad ingredients. Most chocolate bars have soy and this one doesn't. It still tastes like a regular chocolate bar. I would HIGHLY recommend these!
Raylene L.
Plano, TX
I am not a fan of chocolate but bought this for my grandma since she is GF/DF now due to health reasons. She appreciates the flavor and enjoys snacking on these every once in awhile. Keep in mind, just because these are free of dairy and gluten does not mean they are nutritionally valuable- so eat in moderation.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
My husband picked me up a ton of these for Christmas one year because our local grocer stopped stocking them. I can no longer eat cocoa but I recall they had a mild flavor and were relatively smooth and not chalky.
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
I found these in my Local Wegmans Grocery store. I bought them since i am a chocolate lover, but wanted a more of a dependable brand. I love this brand! This is SOOO tasty! Way better then Nestle or any other Crispy bar!
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
As I am a huge fan of chocolate, and these bar like taste like it. If you have to follow a gluten free diet is a good option
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Delicious dairy-free chocolate that actually tastes like chocolate! It is widely available and reasonably priced.
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
These are a great alternative to a crunch bar if you have to eat gluten free. The chocolate is good quality.
Mary Kate T.
These are so good. I get them for my lactose intolerant friends and they love them, and so do I! So very good
Marisa P.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I used to be gluten dairy egg free and this was the best chocolate I had. Really satisfied my craving