BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Oven-Baked Very Berry Flavor No Artificial Ingredients Non-Gmo Ingredients Low Fat Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve Free Of The 8 Common Allergens Vegan At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Enjoy Our Flavor-Filled, Oven-Baked Chewy Bars.&Nbsp; These Recipes Were Developed With Your Family In Mind, Featuring All Natural Ingredients And Our Dedication To Safe And Healthy Eating And A Whole Lot Of Love. Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. Made In A Dedicated Nut And Gluten-Free Bakery This Carton Is 100% Recyclable 5 - 1 Oz (28G) ~ Net Wt. 5 Oz (141G) 1-888-50-Enjoy Product Of The Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
I was thrilled the day that I found these delicious granola bars that are free of the top 8 common food allergens. Having a peanut/tree nut free family in order to protect my toddler has not been and easy transition and one of the major foods we missed were granola bars. Luckily, Enjoy Life offers many varieties and tasty options that all of us can enjoy guilt free.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This has a good ingredient list and it as a good snack if you’re trying to avoid certain allergens like wheat, corn or soy. They taste OK but they’re not very sweet all so I wish they were a little bit sweeter.
clorissa g.
These r great. they r chewy and taste really good not like some I've had that tasted like cardboard. great little bar wish more came in a box.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
I really like this pdoduct. It has a good taste and is a convenient little snack to keep in your purse or bag.
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
These are a delicious snack. I still like the sunflower ones better but these are yummy.
Ashley C.
I buy these for my boyfriend and he really likes them. He often takes them to school to snack on if he gets hungry between classes or on breaks.