BY ENJOY LIFE

Eat Freely Oven-Baked Sunbutter Crunch Flavor No Artificial Ingredients Non-Gmo Ingredients Low Fat Certified Gluten-Free Crc Pareve Free Of The 8 Common Allergens At Enjoy Life&Reg;, Our Whole Business Is Making Smile-Good Foods That Keep People's Insides Happy.&Nbsp; That's Why All Our Foods Are Specially Made To Be Gluten-Free And Free Of The 8 Most Common Allergens.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Make Delicious Products That Just About Everyone Can Eat Freely.&Nbsp; We Promise They'll Make You Smile Inside Out! Enjoy Our Flavor-Filled, Oven-Baked Chewy Bars.&Nbsp; These Recipes Were Developed With Your Family In Mind, Featuring All Natural Ingredients And Our Dedication To Safe And Healthy Eating And A Whole Lot Of Love. Scott Mandell And The Enjoy Life Team Free Of The 8 Common Allergens&Nbsp;~ Allergy Friendly &Trade; Our Products Are Free Of :&Nbsp; Wheat, Peanuts, Egg, Fish, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Soy, Shellfish.&Nbsp; Also Made Without Casein, Potato, Sesame And Sulfites. We Support Organizations That Help People With Special Dietary Needs. Made In A Dedicated Nut And Gluten-Free Bakery This Carton Is 100% Recyclable 5 - 1 Oz (28G) ~ Net Wt. 5 Oz (141G) 1-888-50-Enjoy Product Of The Usa see more...

• What are the ingredients in these? I make all my own bars...1 Answers
  • Were you taken back by the packaging vs the size of the b...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
These bars are tasty, with a pleasantly firm texture and a slightly more complex flavor than I've grown accustomed to in mass-produced cereal grain products. After a few bad experiences with bland, gummy gluten-free bars, I was pleased to discover that these were quite good. They took the edge of my hunger and gave me the nutrient boost I needed to reach the end of a long, hectic day.
Marisa L.
I have had a gluten sensitivity for a few years now and always looking for a healthy snack I can take on the go. In the past few months I have also developed nut allergies. When my friend had me try one of these, I was completely hooked. It satisfied my sweet tooth, but was also pretty filling. Taste wise I would give this 5 stars, but I am only giving it for since it was low in protein and fiber.
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
I literally eat one of these (or the brownie flavor) every single day! They're the perfect size and help curb sweet cravings. They also don't leave you hungry like some other bars I've tried. I also love that they're soy free since I have an allergy.
Jessica G.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I love these sunbutter bars. I completely dislike peanut butter but am obsessed with sunbutter. When I found these bars on amazon I was so excited. They are really tasty and have a cruch factor to them too.
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc
I am obsessed with these. They are so delicious and I a good energy-building balanced snack.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
Were you taken back by the packaging vs the size of the bar itself?
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
What are the ingredients in these? I make all my own bars at home since most at the stores are so processed with non-real food ingredients.