BY ENJOY LIFE #65 in Gluten-Free Snacks

New Look, Same Great Taste! Eat Freely Real Fruit Pieces in Every Bite! Very Berry Crunch. Nut & Gluten Free Granola. All Natural. Bursting with All Natural, Sulfite-Free Strawberries & Raspberries. cRc Pareve. Certified Gluten-Free. No Artificial Anything. Resealable Stay-Fresh Package At Enjoy Life®, our whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people s insides happy.  That s why all our foods are specially made to. see more...

Enjoy Life Nut & Gluten Free Granola
  • "I personally don't have a lot of options being cluten free, but I would prefer this over something like gluten free oatmeal." in 1 review
Julie W.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Anything by enjoy life is super good! I eat this as a mid day snack or mixed in my yogurt or even topped on my waffles!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Hemet, CA
I love this granola, I like to eat it as cereal . A little goes a long way and is very filling . Great brand for someone with Celiac Disease .
Amie L.
Amie L.
Somers, CT
This granola is hands down the best I have ever had! It is super crunchy and the taste is delicious!
Kaycee M.
Kaycee M.
Morenci, MI
According to my stepson, this stuff is the best. He has had celiac disease since he was 5, and has dealt with it with such grace. Finally he found a snack which he can have and tastes great too. I will gladly pay whatever price for this product because he loves it so much!
Kat S.
Kat S.
I personally don't have a lot of options being cluten free, but I would prefer this over something like gluten free oatmeal. I have found that you may need to add some sort of honey/coconut nectar to truly enjoy it.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Diego, CA
I got this on sale and think it tastes very good. It has a lot of berry taste to it so it's not just plain on granola. It adds great texture and taste to greek yogurt too!
Sherry  K.
Sherry K.
Crooked River, Saskatchewan
Add this to some yogurt in the morning and boom a super tasting breakfast. Sometimes a little pricey in our area. Would like to see more from Enjoy Life. From what I have tried, all their products so far are wonderful
Tasha E.
Tasha E.
I love this granola! I put it in my yogurt, top it off on smoothies or have it with milk. Many flavors to choose from.
Lina S.
Lina S.
I have whatever flavor comes in pink/red (I think it's berry but don't hold me to it) and I'm so grateful for it existing. Super filling and it doesn't taste like dirt like most GF products do.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Halifax, NS
I love this product. It meets all of my dietary needs. Gluten free and vegetable oil free. It tastes great and is really good in some greek yogurt or as a quick snack.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Toledo, OH
How is the raisin ratio in this and are they dried or semi-juicy?