Enjoy Life Not Nuts Seed and Fruit Mix Mountain Mambo uploaded by Christel D.

BY ENJOY LIFE

All Enjoy Life products are made to be gluten-free and free from the 8 most common allergens (wheat, dairy, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish). In addition, All Enjoy Life products are all natural and Non-GMO. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christel D.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Delicious snack!!! Will be planning on keeping some in my bag for a quick and healthy on the goal bite. Bonus that it is healthy and yummy! We have been using Enjoy Life for years because of food allergies and they just keep adding new products.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
My son has a severe peanut allergy so I thought all trail mixes were a no-no...until I found out Enjoy Life makes these safe seed and fruit mixes. Score! Mountain Mambo is our favorite mix. It contains Enjoy Life's famous mini chocolate chips. So good! We buy in bulk online on Amazon.
Michelle M.
Canton, MI
My son has a peanut/tree nut allergy and it makes finding a trail mix almost impossible. We received a sample of this and I almost didn't give any to my son -- it is so delicious!! Highly recommended!!
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Love love love this. I'm big on healthy eating, especially while traveling. I always look for the best alternative, this product definitely makes the cut