BY ENJOY LIFE

Enjoy Life Gingerbread Spice Cookies: No artificial anything Naturally a family favorite Gluten free Kosher see more...

• I know they say soft baked, but are they soft and chewy o...1 Answers
  • Are these cookies more on the hard side? Like are theu re...1 Answers
  • Ive only been able to find this One place! Where else is ...1 Answers
Courtney T.
Salisbury, NC
I love gluten free stuff and it's hard to find cookies that are sweet and don't have a bland flavor. These are soft and sweet and you can't tell! I am definitely a fan! Love all the flavors too!
member-b1784fd40
I am of definitely a fan of nut and gluten free products! Plus these cookies Taste great and you can't even tell! Love these, full of flavor!
Kennie R.
Crunchy and sweet. Ginger snaps take me back to my childhood. If we're not careful our household will eat the whole bag within two days
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
I know they say soft baked, but are they soft and chewy or more on the harder crunchier side?
Amiere W.
Dallas, TX
Are these cookies more on the hard side? Like are theu really difficult to bite into?
Sarah a.
Ive only been able to find this One place! Where else is it carried? Is there a list??